"You should stop falling asleep right after you eat," you advised, getting up from your seat, "It isn't healthy... I think."

"I can't eat anymore..." Mikey muttered nonchalantly.

Draken, who was next to you, sighed, "Jeez, what am I going to do with him... Y/N, here's the cash. Can you help me pay while I carry Mikey out of the restaurant?"

You stared at the money in between his fingers before looking right back in his eyes, dark ebony pools clashing with [e/c] ones, "I can take the change, right?"

"Yes," he mumbled, "Yes, you can."

To be honest, it was really Draken wondering why he was friends with the both of you.

You walked down the street with one hand steadily holding onto the bag, which had your carton of pancakes, and the other free and out in the open air. You looked up to the boy next to you and arched a brow, "You're still going to carry him? You aren't tired are you?"

Draken shook his head, "It's fine, you won the last bet anyways..."

You hummed, completely forgetting the fact you won the game of poker between him during your time at the brothel, causing the blonde to rethink his choices if he should've just never reminded you so you could carry Mikey instead.

Perfect timing since his arms were beginning to ache, too.

"Ah, we're here," Draken halted.

You gazed up at the tall building of the hospital. In the same time, you felt the disgusting feeling of disturbing memories resurfacing your mind at the sight.

You quickly shook it off.

No good trying to deal with the past.

"Mmm?" Mikey yawned, jumping off Draken's back, "The hospital?"

"What're we here for?" You asked him.

"... A little visit," Draken answered.

All three of you walked in, passing by the empty hallways of the hospitals, letting the strong scent of bitter medicine and artificial fragrance within your line of smell.

It felt repulsive.

It wasn't until you all stopped at a window of a knocked out patient, a series of wounds catering around her delicate face and a ventilation mask wrapped around her mouth. The sound of machines beeping in your ears didn't make the whole thing any better.

"Who's that?" Mikey queried.

"That's Pah's friend's girlfriend," Draken replied back, his eyes not leaving the unconscious figure before him, "Seven stitches in her head, broken teeth, detached retina on her left eye, beatings all over her body with broken ribs. She's been unconscious for five days."

He continued, "This is how Moebius treats their victims. A passerby found her collapsed on the street and reported what happened."

You couldn't even give a response back, everything in your mind was filled with... guilt? Why?

No matter what the problem was, a putty in your mind threw you back. Spouting non-sensible sentences, like 'what if you coincidentally passed by, you could've helped her out' or even 'what if you went out that day, you could've stopped the whole thing from happening.'