💜𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖💜

Start from the beginning

he wanted his mothers comfort, so he tried to call her. of course, there was no answer. when was the last time he even heard his mothers voice? he doesn't even remember. being alone at his home like this makes him sad. usually he has jaemin, or his brother and his friends, or just... someone. anyone. he doesn't like this. he's alone with his thoughts, contemplating everything that's happened over the last few months.

that is, until

"JENO OPPA!!!!"

"eh?" jeno opened the door, and there was one of his oldest friends, someone he may even consider his younger sister, kim doyeon!!! "d-doyeon- what are you doing here?? how did you get here—" jeno has so many questions, he hugged his old friend. she squealed and hugged him back, "my parents are letting me finish my studies here with youuuuu~ your mom said you could use the company too!!" jeno is so happy, and excited, he's missed doyeon since the last time they saw each other, as young children.

jeno helps her get settled into her home, and doyeon spends the rest of the day cheering him up.

renjun sighed, throwing his phone to the side of his bed. his dm's are filling with hateful messages, and they were starting to get to him. 'you're just a fucking slut, jaemin will never actually like you' 'he was just drunk, you mean nothing to him' 'i hope you dxe!!!!' so much hate. just for kissing jaemin? was he really that popular.... renjun doesn't like this. he wish he could just disappear into nothingness. he doesn't want to die, he would never want to leave his precious jaemin and jeno, he doesn't know what to do... he wants to cuddle up in their chests, so they can keep him safe. keep him safe forever and ever. that's all he wants right now. why can't he have that?

jaemin is so distraught. he feels so lost.... little does he know both of his other people feel the same way too. he's so angry someone would do this to him and renjun, and he can only imagine how much hate renjun is getting right now. he touches his lips, renjuns kiss still lingering on him, he misses it.

if only renjun hadn't said it was a mistake, maybe jaemin would've gone over there to hug and kiss him more.
.
.
.
.
.
tuesday morning, not much was different. jeno and jaemin didn't walk to school together, they didn't talk to renjun at his locker, they just watched as people whispered about him, separately wishing there was something they could do. jaemin could admit his feelings and tell everyone to stop, but he wasn't ready for renjun to know... he didn't want to think about that. he just accepted his feelings, he doesn't want either of them to know yet. he's scared. he's so scared.

but little does he know, renjun and jeno are just as scared.

renjun noticed the new girl walking with jeno, he stared lovingly at jeno. jeno seemed slightly happy, but not as happy as when he was with jaemin and renjun. that comforted renjun, and renjun was too exhausted to think about trying to kill this girl. she doesn't look like much of a threat..? from what he sees, its just some girl jenos seeing as a little sister. maybe all of this harassment has changed renjuns mindset[we can hope]

around lunch time, a scene began to form around a main hallway.

"what did you say to my girlfriend you cxnt?" jaehyun asks loudly as he shoves renjun into a locker. renjun is looking to the ground, he doesn't even care about the pain he feels on his back. he mumbles, "i told her to shut. the. fuck. up." as he looks into jaehyuns eyes, trying not to show his fear. he was afraid, genuinely. but he needed to not show that.