I don't think that she will tell anyone, at least I hope not, none of the others did and she better not be the first. You see the thing is, she knows that if she says a word she'll have to deal with an angry me. Which I tell you, that is not enjoyable.

Kim's POV:

His hand was immediately in mine, dragging me up towards our larger friendship group, the people who are friends of friends who all collectively end up near each other, but in all honesty, you don't know too much about each other. In my head I'm panicking, he has so much control over me, and I know I can't say anything until I've worked out exactly how I'm going about this, so for now I'm just going to have to subtly stand my ground.

I didn't really have any lessons today, we mostly spent the day being told our classroom rules, which takes up the majority of the first day or so, which I mean I totally don't mind, it means very little writing which is like taking it easy!

Normally after school, Niall is sat in his car waiting for me, but today he wasn't here which was confusing, so when I looked at my phone and saw a message, I hoped it wouldn't be Niall saying I have to take the bus or something and don't get me wrong I have no problems with buses, I just feel uncomfortable when I'm on my own, it makes me feel very vulnerable. Thankfully, when I opened my phone, Niall told me that Harry would be picking me up, in all honesty, Harry and I get on really well, I trust him a lot, I feel like we just connect really well, and I mean he's arguably one of the most attractive men on the planet, so many people would die to be in my position right now!

 Thankfully, when I opened my phone, Niall told me that Harry would be picking me up, in all honesty, Harry and I get on really well, I trust him a lot, I feel like we just connect really well, and I mean he's arguably one of the most attractive m...

Harry is, in my opinion, one of the most genuine, lovely people I've ever met and, whenever I'm around him he always flatters me.

"So what brings you here then Harold?" I asked

"Well, Niall's being a shit at the studio and said he's in a writing mindset and didn't want to leave so now your stuck with me!" Harry joked.

Harry's POV:

I was on my way to a meeting with my management when I got a phone call from Niall. He was at the studio writing his album when he got into the flow of writing and didn't want to disrupt it, so he asked me if I would be able to pick Kim up.  I didn't hesitate when I said yes, Kim is lovely, and not to add she's absolutely stunning, I hope she enjoys being around me as much as I enjoy being around her! If it wasn't for the fact she has a boyfriend and that Niall would actually kill me I would have taken my chance and asked her out, but I guess I'll just have to wait until that dick Luke is out of the picture, and then I'll just need to find a way around Niall, but I won't let him hold me back, and what he doesn't know won't hurt him.

When Kim saw me I saw a beaming smile creep across her face, to be fair I'm sure it's a lovely surprise for her, seeing me that is.

Unfortunately, the first thing she mentioned was why I wasn't Niall, real downer, to be honest, real mood ruiner.