"I'm glad," he smiled. He was always afraid he couldn't tell Mello enough how perfect he was. But he tried.

He squeezed him lightly as he hugged him. He nodded and softly kissed his cheek.

"I'll buy you so God damn much chocolate," he said still smiling.

"Haha yay ,I can't get enough of the stuff.." He trailed off. "Just like I can't get enough of you." he finished ,chuckling softly.

"Thanks," he smiled and hugged him tighter. He just wanted to cuddle. Everything else could wait.

"Heh.." He returned the smile and Nuzzled him softly then rested his head over his shoulder.

"If we get ever married, get a dress." He smirked teasingly.

"You're not putting me in a dress no fucking way." Mello retorted.

"You would look cute as hell, don't you think so." He smiled.

"Nuh uh." the blonde shook his head and chuckled.

"And a Veil and stuff. You'd look awesome. High heels." Matt grinned.

"Shut up." he said,playfully hitting him around the head.

Matt laughed and grabbed his wrist. "Damn you, Mels!"

He chuckled again and flashed him grin. He stared at him for a moment, playfulness tingling in his eyes but then faded. He leaned in and kissed Matt on the lips then softly broke away again.

It was enough to make him blush madly. Those small things Mello did, oh, just so sweet.

Mello smiled softly as he saw the redhead blush. "Idiot ..a cute one though." he mumbled.

"I'm not cute, Mels. Anything but cute. You make me sound so uke it hurts." Matt's blush only deepened.

He rolled his eyes at the comment. "Well you are to me." he replied and put his arms around his neck. He pressed himself closer to him and just stared into his eyes. All he wanted was comfort right now and to be with Matt.

He smiled softly. "Alright." He put his hands to Mello's hips and held him softly.

He returned the smile and then it faded. He put his head over the smokers shoulder and Nuzzled into his neck and closed his eyes. He stayed silent,just holding onto him.

"I really could make you food. Something small." Matt said, not sure did he want Mello to say yes or no.

Mello kept his head where it was and lightly shook it. "No,don't feel like eating." he said exactly what he said earlier.

"Okay, okay." Matt's fingers wandered back to Mello's soft hair.

Mello snuggled into him more ,still hugging him. Being so comfy he began to fall asleep quietly.

He smiled a little. Touching Mello's hair always gave him comfort. Silky and soft.

Soon Mello was fast asleep.  Matt's gentle strokes soothed him and he felt so warm within his grasp.

He smiled, feeling Mello's calm heartbeats and his breath. He stroked his hair still.

Matt wasn't sleepy at all. He was just worried.

After a couple of hours had passed he slowly blinked open his eyes but was still half asleep. He groaned a little.

With that time, Mello's head was full of small golden braids. Matt seemed to have a serious addiction to play with his hair.

Mello  leaned his head back and looked at Matt in the eyes.  He then yawned. "Uuh..how long have I been asleep?" He asked drowsily.

"A few hours. Not that much." He smiled softly.