9

2 years later....

Haylo's POV

Hey people good seeing y'all again I got my braces taken off . Me and Bryson made it official a year and some months ago since we had a child her name is Brylie avanni arnselette Potts . I graduated and  got a lot of clout for my self and became an artist I'm signed to Mulatto. We also became very close going out to parties and shit like that. Heaven and blueface are still talking they make each other so happy honestly their cute together. And I'm happy but I have been feeling sick lately. Throwing up and shit I'm starting to suspect that I'm pregnant again. Brylie was sleeping in her room.

"Bae I'm finna go to the store." I said to Bryson getting up putting on clothes. "I'm Getting up too." He said. "NO!!" I said sounding suspicious. He looked at me weird. "Bitch don't be looking at me like that." I said laughing nervously.

Bryson's POV

"Watch that bitch word girl, and you ain't letting me go wit you." I said suspecting something." It's a surprise for you so let me go alone Alyssa going wit me so chill out." She said and I felt better. "Ight be safe tho lil girl." She walked out the room." Fuck off child." I laughed as she left the house.

Haylo's POV

I walked out the house texting lyssa.

💕Bad Bitch💕
Girly can I come over now??

                                                                 😩Haylo Marie😩
                                                                        Yea hurry up!!

I laughed at her response and went to the pharmacy.  I got out the car and walked in. I went the feminine aisle. I picked up the true blue ones. I walked to the snack to get chip and dip. Then I saw Turran and Blaisan TOGETHER. I walked right past them to the dip and got the I wanted. They was standing right in front of the chips. "Excuse me." I said and Blaisan was still mugging me. Turran was still staring but he moved.

"Thank you." I said eyeing Blaisan I walked past her and and sum chips. I walked to go to the cashier I payed and left. I was driving to Alyssa house when I got a FaceTime call from my husband. "Hey bae where you at now." He asked. " On my way to lyssa house. I was hungry ."  I said I gotta hurry and get this cake and shit so I can get to my baby." Ight boo imma call you back." I said hanging up. I got out the car and rung the door bell and she answered almost right away.

I walked in and sat down on the sofa. "So you ready to do this." She chirped "yeah I want to be with my baby." I responded getting up and going to take the test. I did my business and washed my hands. Alyssa set the timer. "I got the cake too girly." She said I mentally started dancing. "Thank you boo." I said all happy. I started eating my chips and dip and told her  who I saw at the store and the the timer was up. I got up and ran up to the counter and read it.

I'm pregnant......OMG IM PREGNANT

"ALYSSA IT'S POSITIVE." I yelled she came zooming in the kitchen. "Omg best bitch is pregnant." She said
We hurried and clean the test put it in the shoe box with the baby shoes and everything and we headed to the house.

Everybody was there heaven was the only one that knew what was going on. I put the cake in front of Bryson. It read "to be or not to be." I smiled down at him and sat the shoe box right by it.  He looked confused at me and I smiled and Lyssa and Heaven was recording. "Bryson I was happy for the past two years and still is but that day Brylie was born was the most precious day of our lives. You made me happy and you brought joy upon me today . And I'm going say that I love you because we are going to know each other  forever." I said and he smiled at me I pushed the cake out the way and put the shoe box in front of him. "Open the box." He opened it and looked at the shoes he looked at at me and smiled at the. "What's this bae." He looking the shoes and then back at the box. Then he picked up the test and looked at it."Bae forreal?!" He asked and I nodded. He jumped up and picked me up spinning me around.