5

Haylo's POV

"Thank god." I said all happy. Still on my hot girl summer shit!

"Good now I get to fuck you." Bryson said.

What the fuck!! I turned and looked to see he already looking at smiling.

"I'm just playing!" He said but still got up to jump on him and hit him. So he turned us over and got between my legs. And pinned my hands down me looking at the position we in. I blushed and he noticed.

"You look good ma." He said softly

"Thank you best." I said then he looked at my lips my back in my eyes. The leaned down and kiss me. I hesitated at first but kissed back. I felt his dick start to rise on my pussy which made me wet. He stuck his tongue in my mouth.

So at this point we making out. Then he started grinding against my pussy. And I moan into the kiss and that caused him to let go of my hands and grab on my waist. Then he started kissing on my neck. Biting and sucking on my neck making me moan in his ear. And I gripped his hair because he is fully hard and still grinding.

He took his hand of my hip and his hand in my shorts and started rubbing my clit.

"You so wet bae." He said sticking his finger in me. I moan kissing his neck. Then he started moving his finger in and out.

"Why you so wet?" He asked hitting my g-spot I moaned instead of answering his questions. So he went faster.

"Answer me." He said

The my room door bust open. FUCK YOU HEAVEN!!

"Oh shit Haylo my bad!" She said running out my room closing the door.

His finger was still in me. So he took it out and sucked his fingers.

"You taste good." He said getting and locking my door the walked back taking his shirt off. He so fucking fine he climbed back on the bed and took my shorts off. And looked at my laced blue panties. He licked his lips.

"You got on my favorite color on too." He smiled. He kissed my pussy through my panties and I laughed.

"So you gone eat me out or what?" I asked so he took my panties off and threw them across the room. He kissed my pussy again and flatten out his tongue and licked from the bottom of my pussy to the top and I moaned again. He started making out with my clit.

"Fuck Bryson." I moaned as he sucked my clit. Then he stuck his tongue in my pussy and put his hand under my shirt. He moved my sports bra out the way and started playing with my nipples. I gripped his hair and started riding his face.

"Mmhm." He hummed and the vibration fucking me up. Then took his hand out my shirt and put it around my neck. I was gone cum but he stopped he fumbled with his belt so I helped him and took out his dick.

I'm fucking scared a 9 inch long 2 inch wide dick was front of me. But he turned me on my stomach and I put in a deep arch.

"Im 'bout to fuck you up." He said as he slipped in

"Fuck bae ." I said

"Your pussy good like a fuck ma." He said as started stroking slowly holding my hands behind my back.Then he made the strokes deeper than before. He let my hands go and he grabbed waist and went faster. I went crazy I moaned uncontrollably and threw it back.

"Fuck." I said feeling him going and of me was making me go dumb.

Bryson's POV

I'm fucking her and I just met her she feel different her energy is different than anybody I know.

"Throw that shit back." I said grabbing her ass. It's like her ass is bigger than her. Damn just watching this shit move can make a nigga cum. I pulled out and flipped her on her back. I looked her in her face her eyes were clouded in lust. She looked so good.

"I got feels for you, you know that right?" She said as I was slipping in I let out a low moan in her ear. Fuck her pussy good. I can see her in my future she different. I'm not gone tell her yet she might be using me.

I started thrusting into her slowly she was kissing on my neck and found my spot she moaned which made go crazy. I started going faster.

2 hours later

Haylo's POV

"Man you a retard!" I laughed as Bryson dance because he was eating of my alfredo. So threw my pillow at him. He sucked his teeth because it hit his face and I laughed. I continue to eat my food. And then he pointed a camera at me.

"She so fucking mean to me, why you so mean best." He said and I laughed and shot a bird at the camera.

"When?" He said smiling which made me mug him. He laughed at my facial expression. I got up and sat on his lap and said hey to the live.

Oumimi._ she pretty😍

Jamia.Heaven i knew it 😂😂😂

Mi.amor who this bitch 🤬🤬

Yung.Blaisan y'all a fucking joke choppa gone be running back to me

"She thanks you, Heaven be quiet, don't call her a bitch, and Blaisan fuck my page." He said

I got up and put some music on from my playlist. Hit yo dance came on. Bryson propped up the camera because he didn't want to hold it.

"I'm finna hop in the shower." I told him and he smirked at me and bit his lip. I rolled my eyes and went in the bathroom. I washed 3 times and got and did face routine.

I walked out and put on this

Bryson was laid across my bed sleep

Bryson was laid across my bed sleep. I got in the bed with him but he was on the covers.

"Bryson get and take shower so you get under the cover with me" I said but this mother fucker didn't even budge. So I slapped him on his bare back. And he jumped up and looked at me.

"What fuck you hit me for?" He asked

"Nigga I said get in the shower so we go to sleep!" I said.

"I ain't got no clo - you can some of my dad's clothes" I cut him off.

"Ight man." He said getting up and getting a towel and rag.

15 minutes later

"Bae"Bryson said getting all up under me.

"Hm" I hummed

"We just fucked and hardly know each other." He said and that's what I was trying to avoid.

" Where you getting at my guy." I said back

"Let's play a game... 21 questions." He said. This a boy in a man body for real. I nodded my head in response.