4

Bryson's POV

"Can you take me to CVS please?" I nodded and grabbed my car keys we left to go to the store.

"I swear if I'm fucking prego ..." she said crying .
I don't know what to do in these situations. She ain't no bad person she chill and I like her she fun to be around.

""It's ok if he ain't step up the fuck him ight." I said but she shook her head no.

"I don't want that nigga in my future at all if I'm am pregnant he not gone rub off on my baby" she said. Knowing her as long as I did she not fucking around.

10 minutes later

We arrived at the store and went straight to the aisle were get the tooth and tooth paste and then she to go get the pregnancy test. Then she went to the cashier to pay but I stopped her.

"Ain't no girl gone pay while I'm sitting right here." I said and she smiled at me and nodded her head sniffling..I paid for it  but the cashier started starting at me.

"Hey Nle." She said all flirty batting them roaches she call lashes. So I said something off the top of my head.

"You see me working on my first child with my female right?" (Clover is not in the story) then she turned and mugged Haylo.

"Since you bad hoe come catch him if you ca-a-an." Haylo laughed and I laughed at her too. And we walked out and got in the car.

"Bryson?" She said looking at me.

"Give me your number so I can call you and tell you what the results is." She said see nah I'm not taking her home so she do the wrong thing. And if it's she gone keep and imma take her mind of it because she gone be upset about it.

"We going to my house Haylo." I said She shook her no.

"I got work in the morning." She said

"Well then I'm staying with you because I ain't got nothing better to do I enjoy your company ma." I responded

She smiled

"Okay" she said

I smiled and pulled off

15 minutes later

She got out and knocked on the door as I stood behind her with my head down. Some dude open the door.

"Nooooo Haylo what the fuck!" He said.

"Shut up and move out the way bruh!"  She laughed
Her brother I think that's her brother.

"Hey how doing you know she got a crush on you." He said but got slapped by Haylo and I laughed I wish I sibling bond like this.

"Come on Bryson." She said walking upstairs. Followed her into a nice ass room it was clean and well decorated. She in into the bath to take the test and brush her teeth. 

She came out and sat on the bed and patted the spot next to and I sat down next next to her.

"So while we wait on that test let's talk about what your brother just said." I said and her face was red.

"I like your mindset your handsome and you got a personality is perfect to me." She said and that's why I like her she ain't said nothing about money.

"So you don't like because of my money?" I asked

"Why would I and I got my own money?" She responded and by her house and how she living she ain't broke.

"Well I like you so far your personality is really nice and funny that's something I can maintain so be my bestie " I said and she laughed

"Ok Bryson " she said

She walked and got the test she looked and smiled

False alarm