"Well, I should probably go," Millie said, getting up.

"Wait! I wanted to give you this." Allura gave her a single earring that had a chain that hooked onto your helix even without a piercing. It dangled down onto a gold metallic feather, and Allura held onto it until it glowed and turned into a dagger. "For safety," she said.

"Yeah," Millie said, intrigued. "'Safety.'"

She left for the pod bay, jumping into shotgun when she reached it.

As they reached the swap moon, which turned out to be a mall, Coran announced he had disguises, which Millie refused.

"I didn't get dressed up just for you to give me some stupid disguise," she said. "I'm not doing it."

And it was a good thing she didn't, because the disguises looked really dumb.

She left as soon as they got there, not wanting to be seen with them as long as they looked like that, and automatically released Scout, who looked like she was having the time of her life.

Not even five minutes in and someone rushed up to her.

"Can I have a picture with your dog? I'll pay you!"

"Uh, sure?" She looked to Scout, who was wagging her tail. The alien girl had hee friend take a picture with her before giving her a GAC. This triggered a flow of a bunch of other aliens taking pictures with Scout and giving Millie money, and by the end she had Well over a hundred GAC.

She went through the mall, window shopping with Scout by her side. She stopped at one specific store. It was selling valuables such as jewelry and other shiny things, and so she went in.

"Welcome, welcome!" the store owner greeted. "Looking for sonething for a certain someone?" he asked. "Or perhaps something shiny just to treat yourself? What would a lovely young lady like yourself like?"

Millie walked over to the necklaces, finding a locket in the shape of a skull resting on wilting flowers. "I'll take this," she said. "How much?"

"That would be one hundred GAC," the man said. Millie easily paid it, thanks to the onslaught of bystanders who all paid for a picture with Scout.

Something caught her eye. It was a sparkling crystal sphere, about six inches in diameter, with a flat bottom so it sat comfortably on the shelf.

"Interested in the Crystal Ball?" he asked. "It shows what you most wish to see." He gave it to her and automatically a picture of her family showed up.

"How much for it?" she asked.

"Five thousand GAC."

She hesitated before putting it down. "I'm sorry, I can't pay for that. It's lovely though."

The man eyes her belt. "I'll give it to you if you trade it for that capsule on your belt," he suggested, pointing to one of her Pokéballs.

"You're sure...?"

-☆-☆-☆-

"Can you believe that guy just wanted a Luxury ball for this?" Millie asked Scout, walking along with the cryal ball in her hand. It turned out the jewelry was going to propose to his boyfriend soon, and liked the look of the Luxury ball, and thought it would be the perfect container to present the ring in, so he happily traded the crystal ball for it.

"Is that... Hunk?"

Hunk was at the counter at the food court, serving dishes happily next to the owner who was smiling.

"Hunk, what's going on?"

"Oh hey Mills!" Hunk greeted. "Just preparing some food for soon to be another happy customer."

"You got a job?"

"More like I'm working off a prison sentence. But hey! At least it's fun!"

"A prison sentence?"

"Apparently free samples aren't a thing here," he said. "But I'm almost done paying off the five hundred GAC worth of food I ate think they were free. Hey Sal! This is Millie, she's a friend of mine."

Sal looked over, happily greeting her. "Any friend of my favorite chef's is a friend of mine!" he said. "How boutique some lunch on the house since you're one of Hunk's friends? You too Hunk. I think you've just about paid off your debt."

They both took some food to go, Hunk saying his goodbyes and showing the robots exactly how to prepare and serve the food.

"Space pirates!" someone yelled. "Stop and put your hands in the air!"

Hunk and Millie both looked behind them, seeing a Galra coming after them on a hovering scooter. They began running after grabbing Scout, passing by Keith who had just left the bathroom.

"This way!" Millie yelled, grabbing his hand and pulling him along. The Galra was right on their tail when they came across Lance and Pidge leaving a store with a video game console and a cow.

"There's the rest of your crew, I see!" The Galra yelled. They all jumped on the cow, beginning to ride it away from the Galra.

"You bought a cow?" Hunk asked.

"It was free with purchase!" Pidge yelled.

They found Coran coming out of a shop, and Millie stuck out her hand, pulling him up on the cow. They eventually made their way out and got back to the castle.

"We got the scaultrite lenses," Coran announced.

"Excellent!" Allura said, her hair styled weird. "Now we can get the teludav up and running!"

"Where's Shiro?" Keith asked. Shiro took that opportunity to enter the room.

"What did you do?" Allura asked. "Take a nap?"

"Not exactly... Is that a cow?"

"His name is Kaltenecker," Lance said.

"Did you find a way to bond with your lion?" Keith asked.

"Yes, and we need to get moving," Shiro said. "We're heading for the Blade of Marmora's headquarters."

"I'll plot a course," Coran offered.

"While you're doing that, I'm gonna hook up the video game Lance and I bought," Pidge said.

"Yeah! Let's get this baby set up!" Lance cheered.

Pidge opened the box and looked around for somewhere to set up the cord.

"Where can we... How do... Nooooo!"