19. Killers Die Again

CHAPTER NINETEEN
killers die again »)

WHEN I WALKED through the doors with a knife in my hand, I saw that the whole room was red because of the red lights. I slowly walked to the doors that were in front of me. When I walked through them, I saw a vent on the floor, I realized that's where the stand was in 1666, where Cyrus Miller stood when the people saw him with his eyes cut out.

When I got to it, I stood on top of it. I looked down at it and saw in my head, Deena as Sarah Fier busting through the wood floor. I lifted the vent and climbed down. I crawled a little and turned my headlight on, and crawled some more.

3RD PERSON POV:

"OK, WE NEED a plan B, like now" Martin said, looking at The Grifter pick up Ziggy's bloody sweater off the ground.

"No... We just need more plan A" Josh said.

-,'____________________ ',-

Nick was in the tunnels trying to find a way out, but he didn't see the drop because it was dark, even with his flashlight on, so he fell.

"GOODE" Y/n yelled through the tunnels, searching for the sheriff.

Nick got scared and quickly looked around him with his flashlight. He got back up and started walking through the tunnels again, but this time he was limping a little bit because he hurt his leg when he fell.

"Nick" Y/n yelled. She walked a little more and she reached the spot she saw in her head when she touched Sarah's hand. She saw Sarah Fier hit Solomon Goode, and run away. Y/n gasped when the hallucination of Sarah ran past her.

-,'____________________ ',-

The teens, Martin, and Ziggy lifted up the gate and grabbed the water guns. They squirted the neon blood and bleach mixture on the four killers. And then they hid behind the mannequins.

"I got that creepy perv motherfucker right in the bullseye" Martin proudly said.

"This is gonna work, right" Kate asked.

Right after she said that, Grifter picked up Milkman and threw him onto the ground. NightWing then came up being Grifter and axed his leg. Skull Mask came and tried to stab NightWing, and Grifter threw the axe towards the store that Martin, Ziggy, and the teen were in.

Milkman stabbed NightWing in his chest and Skull Mask stabbed Grifter in his side. Grifter threw Skull Mask to the ground, and Milkman pushed down NightWing, still trying to stab him even more. NightWing got up and tried to slice Grifter's throat. NightWing went back to fighting Milkman, and Grifter went back to fighting Skull Mask.

"Guys? We lost Sam" Simon said after he saw her run threw the doors that Nick and Y/n went threw.

SAM WAS GRUNTING as she crawled and ran through the tunnels trying to find Y/n.

Y/n looked back, and then looked in front of her again. She gasped when she had another vision of Sarah Fier. This time, she saw someone tackle Sarah to the floor. Y/n got down on her knees and crawled threw a small space. She got up and started walking again.

Meanwhile, Nick was still limping threw the tunnels trying to get out. "Nick" He heard Y/n yell. He quickly turned around with wide eyes and turned off his flashlight.

-,'____________________ ',-

The killers were now all dead on the floor. Their black blood all over the floor, Grifter's head was cut off, Milkman's left arm was cut off, and his right arm was around BightWings neck. But they wouldn't be dead for long, they'll just come right back.

"Right now they're dead, but that not gonna last" Josh started. "We don't have a lot of time. We have to get ready to fight"

"Wait" Ziggy pulled him back.

"What the hell is that" Martin finished, looking at the weird, creepy ass kid... 

Billy Barker

He was hitting his bat on those things you put a quarter in to get a toy or something.

🎵You always hurt the ones you love🎵

They then looked to their right once they heard the singing.

"Ruby" Simon said.

🎵The ones you shouldn't hurt at all🎵

"Ok. Ok, you know what" Martin picked up one of the water guns. "At least we still have magic blood"

He tried squirting it, but nothing came out. "I'm tapped"

Kate also grabbed one and tried squirting it, but nothing came out of that one either. "Me too"

"No, no, no! We can- we can find other weapons" Josh said.

"We can use the delivery hallway, outflank them. We—"

"Or...we can wait it out" Martin cut Ziggy off.

"What? No, no! No, we'r- we're too close" She said. "Too many people have died, I already lost my sister, I'm not letting them take my daughter too"

"We have to protect her! Please" Simon said.

Josh went out and picked up NightWing's axe and walked away.

AUTHOR'S NOTE ❀❤︎
I have to hurry up and finish this story today, because I don't want to make you guys wait an entire week for me to upload.

~ DoDo ❤️‍🩹 7/31/2021