40

Juliana's POV

It was Friday and it had been a week since my accident with Victoria. Today I was wearing a red dress that went down below my knees. It had a slit of my leg that went high up my thigh, I had black heels on to go with it. The dress had thin straps on my shoulders, it was early June.

You look so sexy in red. Paul said through the link. I smirked and saw the pack and Kim making their way to me. I pushed off my car and met Paul halfway, he was overwhelming excited.

"Why are you so excited?" I asked as he brought me in his arms.

"I have a surprise for you." He admitted.

"Oh yeah?" I asked pulling away.

"It's good, we're all shocked." Jared said. He went into his bag and handed me something, Paul's diploma.

"I had too many credits so they kicked me out early." He said grinning.

"Aw I'm so proud of you!" I squealed hugging him.

"All that summer school paid off." Jared teased.

"Shut up! I'm so proud of you." I said.

"I knew for a few weeks and have been in exams all week. I can walk graduation if I want but I don't want to." Paul admitted.

"That's fine I'm so happy!" I squealed.

"I know, and now we can go." Paul said. I smiled and kissed him softly before sliding out of his arms.

We are so having some celebration sex. I purred through the mind link.

Mm I love you so much. Paul hummed softly.

"EMILY! Guess who graduated early?" Jared yelled as he barreled through the house. We all followed behind him and gathered in the kitchen.

"Kim?" Emily asked.

"Whose the most unlikely person?" Jared asked.

"Seth?" She guessed.

"Ugh! I'm too excited it was me." Paul said holding up his diploma.

"Oh my gosh! Really!" Emily squealed hugging Paul.

"I know!" I exclaimed grinning. I was so proud of him and how much he accomplished.

"We're throwing a bone fire party for you guys. You know tell the legends, food, and obviously a bone fire." Sam said.

"Heck yeah!" Jared cheered.

"Tomorrow night." Emily said nodding.

"I should call my mother and tell her." I said softly.

"Tell her I said hi." Paul replied kissing me softly. I nodded and walked outside to get some privacy to call my Mom. I dialed her number and put it to my ear.

"Hello Juliana how are you?" She asked.

"Great two things one Paul says hello and second he graduated early. He just got his diploma today." I said.

"Yay! Tell him congratulations, I'm sure he has worked hard for this. When will you be coming?" Mom asked.

"Maybe next week, we haven't talked about it yet." I admitted.

"That's fine, you remember the way?" She asked.

"Yes Mom,"

"Oh and Seth?" Juliana asked. There was a pop sound and almost everyone jumped except Juliana.

"That would be for you." She said grinning. He grinned and looked at the basket, he gasped and pulled out some type of roll.

"The rolls!" He cheered.

"And a phone, for when you need me." I said grinning. His face full of the roll he ran to Seth hugged me tight.

"Thank you." He mumbled smiling.

"Of course, and when we leave my keys are going to Emily." I said shrugging.

"Your keys?" Emily asked.

"To my jeep, it'll just sit there." I said shrugging.

"Really?" Emily asked excitedly.

"Yeah, I won't need it." I said with a shrug.

"Damn girl, do I get anything?" Jacob asked.

"My half-sister, good luck." I said. Everyone laughed and Paul and I walked out. His hands pulled at my waist. He tugged me into his body, he gave me the look. You know the look of 'sexy time and it's going to be amazing'.

"How fast do you think we can get to my house?" He asked kissing me quickly.

"Not fast enough." I mumbled.

"Run." He said.

He chased me to his house, he was hit on my tail, adrenaline pumping through my body as he scooped me up and walked us inside. He dropped me on the couch and he was unbuttoning his shorts. I was pulling off my clothes.

"You okay?" He mumbled kissing my neck.

"Yea." I whispered.

"You're full of adrenaline, come down a little before we go. Bend over the armrest, I'll rub your back." He said. I nodded and draped myself over the armrest. My arms tucked under my head, Paul got behind me and rubbed the small of my back.

"Is this killing the mood?" I asked.

"This is like our aftercare, but today you need it before. And that's okay, I'm still hard and I'll make you soaked." He said kissing my shoulder.

"I love you." I mumbled. My body slowly relaxed and I was like a limp noddle over the couch.

"And I love you," he whispered kissing my shoulder. "Stand up on your knees, it'll feel good baby girl I promise." He mumbled. I did as he asked, my ass presented to him.

He gently spread my legs and his hand slipped between my legs. I shuddered at the feeling. His finger brushed my clit before going to my entrance. He pushed in and I hummed.

One before? He asked.

Please. I whimpered in the bond.

Ride. He commanded. I slowly sat on his three fingers before slowly coming up.

"Please." I begged.

"What do you need baby girl?" He asked.

"Hit my spot, please." I whispered lowering again. He brushed my spot and I moaned and rolled my hips to get it hit again.

"Go back up." He instructed me. I shivered as I rose up, he wrapped his free arm around my waist. He pulled me down on his fingers, hitting my spot with such force. My back bucked and I came with such ease.

"Am I wet now?" I teased.

"Hell yeah, I'm going right in baby girl. You ready?" He asked.

"Always for you." I said. His dick pressed at my entrance and he grabbed my hips. Oh I just knew this would feel real nice. So fucking nice.