─ 02

── CHAPTER TWO
:: new wifey, new friends(?), new plans

❝ i-it's a crotch rocket! ❞

"— Calli! Calli-Darling— join Discord!"

"Huh? Who?"

The aforementioned flushed at the sudden shift of attention. The dark-brunette blushed and hid further into her seat, making her character turn to Lily, that awaits her answer. "I... dunno how to."

Lily opens her mouth in shock, going silent for second before starting fumbling in her sentences. Was Callidora serious— didn't Lily teach her before?! She recalls teaching Callidora how to work in— or— or use Discord!

In actual truth— yes, Lily did teach Callidora when the latter was half asleep.

"Wh— Wait— What the fuck— I thought I taught you how to!" Lily retorts and causes Callidora to wince, growing nervous each second. It was mostly because she can hear the others.

The other players were left to wonder how those two even know each other— or who even "Calli" is.

Actually— they were wondering how the hell can Lily understand "Calli" without discord— or hearing anything!

"... That was how... I think— er, I think I was... half... asleep." Callidora says in an apologetic tone, in which Lily merely waved her hands in an dismissive manner (although Callidora can't see it). The bespectacled girl told the dark-brunette that it was all right. "... sorry."

"No worries—"

"Lily— mind, uh— introducing us?" Lily was cut off with Yvonne's sudden intervention. The characters suddenly shifts to the player— the only player, with full diamond armor— Callidora. "Hello!"

"H-Hi..." Callidora greets back shyly, as she always does. Though, it was futile since Yvonne can't hear her, so she just typed it on the minecraft chat and made her character wave.

Lily rose a brow, muttering something about her friends living under a rock, and muttering about them being uncultured swines for not knowing the dark-brunette (jokingly... maybe—). This earned a laugh from Miyoung, Sykkuno, and Yvonne (Rae was slowly and silently processing what the fuck was happening around her). "This is Callidora— my best friend— girlfriend right now, then— my fiance in an hour."

"Hi— w-wait— what?" Pink hue splashed all over the girl's face as Lily laughed with hoots coming from Miyoung and Yvonne— and some congratulations from Sykkuno? (Callidora wasn't sure but she heard him say 'Oh Jesus' in a surprised manner). Callidora was a bit embarrassed at the sudden attention and fumbled in her words as she questioned a maniacal laughing Lily. "Girlfriend— F-F-Fiance?!"

"Congrats, Lily. When's the wedding?"

With Yvonne's teasing at the bespectacled girl who grinned, going along with it as Lily watched Callidora go impossibly redder with each second. She didn't know what was going on and the teasing comments in her chat was not helping at all. "Ch-Chat! P-Please stop spamming 'Bet'!"