"I know," Zhao Fan nodded, and now Meng Fu is also popular. Various announcements and variety shows are just starting now. When I enter the "Bourage" crew next week, that will be the real day and night reversal. "There is a martial artist. The teacher is in the next provincial city, and it happens to be going to film the show tomorrow."

Other Zhao Fan is not worried. Since the senior director can select Meng Fu, it means that Meng Fu's acting skills are definitely sufficient.

What Zhao Fan is worried about is Meng Fu's play, not only for newcomers, but also for old actors.

This is a film of the Republic of China. Not to mention fights, there are gun battles in it. If there is no training, there will be black fans. What Zhao Fan said in the circle also has some connections, and he is going to find a better martial arts for Meng Fu. instructor.

Meng Fu gave an "um" and stopped talking. Instead, he took off his shoes and sat on the carpet next to the sofa, crossed his legs and started to study the three questions that Teacher Zhou gave her casually.

She did one question when she was at Jiangs house, and there are two left.

I heard from Teacher Zhou that these three questions are homework for the intensive class for one week. The first two questions are not bad, but the last question is indeed a bit difficult to research.

Su Cheng and Zhao Fan decided on the itinerary, and they were about to leave. Before leaving, Meng Fu sat cross-legged on the carpet casually without any rules. Su Cheng felt that he might not be able to do this kind of action in his life. .

He glanced at Meng Fu, and only said, "Get a break early, and go to the next provincial city at six tomorrow morning."

Meng Fu didn't look up, only waved his hand at random.

**

The next day.

At around five in the morning, Meng Fu got up on time. Su Di drove early and waited downstairs, and took her and Zhao Fan to Li Qingning to shoot the third live broadcast.

The third issue of "A Star's Day" that many netizens are looking forward to has finally begun.

This issue is based on Li Qingning, in the next provincial city.

Li Qingning has been filming in the next provincial city, and the home game of this live broadcast is naturally in the next provincial city.

Eight o'clock.

Meng Fu, Sheng Jun, and Che Shao appeared at the door of Li Qingnings house on time.

Seeing Meng Fu, Li Qingning hugged her kindly, "Long time no see, my child."

Hahahahaha, the old father is here again!

Meng Fus cp is really good, there are father and daughter in front, and the coachman cp in the back!

Happy, happy and laughable for another day!

"Mr. Li, good morning." Che Shao greeted Li Qingning with a handsome face.

Sheng Jun also heartily hugged with Li Qingning and others, then pointed at the camera and laughed: "Hello everyone, we are back again."

Seeing these people start to greet, the director took a loud speaker and started shouting: "Four guests, please pay attention, because of everyones hard work, this issue of sponsoring dad has given a lot of funds, so everyone has finally evolved. This time there will be a live broadcast. A mysterious guest participated. Although we are at Teacher Lis house, the home court is in the hands of the mysterious guest."