Jealousy, affection, longing. Was all that you can come up with -- which points to the obvious. You have feelings for him, and you can't deny it anymore.

Letting out a sigh, you fall back against the carpeted ground, leaving your canvas to dry on the short easel you got recently. Your eyes are glued to the ceiling as you try to comprehend all the emotions flowing into you at the moment itself.

You finally made the decision that you would meet him the next day at 8pm, as Sucrose has said.

In a blink of an eye, you already find yourself getting ready to meet the dude -- of course, he was unaware of what was about to happen. You were extremely nervous, checking whether your hair looked fine, using the lint roller to remove the dust off your shirt despite having literally nothing on it.

Glancing at the canvas you placed at the side to dry, you bite your lip, contemplating whether to bring it along or not. In the end, you just sucked it up, placed it in the biggest bag you could find and let it sit on the sofa while you got ready.

"You're literally going to the 7/11 near our dorm. You don't have to overdress." Sucrose pipes out, leaning against your door frame. You clear your throat in embarrassment, spraying some perfume on you so that you smell alittle like vanilla. "Well, yeah. It's literally winter right now? Of course I'm mindful of what I'm wearing.. I don't want to catch a cold." You let a lie slip from your teeth smoothly, in which Sucrose simply smirks at that.

"Whatever you say." Your roommate shrugs at your response before walking off to do stuff. You notice that she's been less dense lately and she's matured abit. Maybe something happened.

"I'll see you in a while!" Sucrose jumps on you as you try to wear your shoes, which results you in stumbling forward slightly. "Go get him." She purrs, handing you your coat once you were done wearing your shoes. You smile at her, before taking your leave.

The walk to the store was further than you thought. Despite being there several times, you never knew how far it was til now, winter, when all you want to do is stay snuggled up in your covers as you scroll through your phone.

Cursing each time the wind blows, you decide to just take it up a pace and start running.

The flare of the store's light comes into view, as you stop for a moment to catch your breath. At the same time, you see a figure in the distance, walking out of the store with two cups of hot drinks in their hands. And you already knew who it is at first glance.

"Albedo!" You let his name slip your out of your mouth despite being tired from running. You let your legs carry you towards him, as he turns around to look at you in shock. His hair is down and his face is adorned by his usual round glasses, which for some reason, looked extra cute today. His eyes widen upon seeing you run towards him, unsure of what to do with the two drinks in his hands.

"[Y/N]..?" He says your name smoothly, still rooted to the spot. You hold the paper bag in hand tightly as you run to embrace him tightly, catching the blonde off guard. He stumbles slightly at the sudden action, dropping both drinks to the ground in surprise.

He lets his hands hover a few centimeters away from your waist (manner hands), looking down at you in confusion. And for a moment, in his embrace, you could feel his heart slowly takes up its pace -- which made you blush slightly.

You retract from the hug to see Albedo extremely flustered, looking at you with a beet red face. Upon seeing his reaction, you end up blushing as well. The moment you make eye contact with him, you immediately look away in embarrassment, head spinning from how fast your heart was beating.

"I.. I came here to say.. that I wasn't taking your feelings as a joke." You finally speak, avoiding all eye contact with him.

"I was simply taken aback by your sudden confession. It's not because I can't reciprocate your feelings.. It was just such a surprise and a big change for me that I didn't have enough time to comprehend it and give you a proper answer." You gulp, looking down to your hands.