Transfer student

*Draco x reader*
Year 4 but they are 17-18 years old
Words: 4k

"The game's gonna start soon"

The Weasleys, Harry, Hermione, Mr. Bagman and Mr. Croutch were attending the Quidditch World Cup. They were talking to each other when Mr. Croutch pointed the arrival of the Malfoys. Harry rolled his eyes. Couldn't he NOT be here now. Draco only looked at them with a superio grin, then sat in the front row, a few seats far from the Weasleys.

Mr. Croutch was talking to Lucius Malfoy, till Bagman pointed to the arrival of the Y/l/ns. "Hello there, Richard. Been a while since I saw you. Oh, and look at you daughter. She is a student at Durmstrang, fourth year right?" He asked. Ron's and Draco's faces fell. "Actually no. I'll be transferring to Hogwarts this summer" Y/N said politely, then she spotted Hermione.

"Minny!" She yelled excitedly and ran to hug her. "I was so so sad when I heard you're going there. What a place to learn magic" Hermione said. "I know. It's like Azkaban, but you're not going entirely mad" Y/N joked, but the two boys near her friend were still googling eyes at her. "Never seen a human before, have you? Name's Y/N" you said and bring your hand in front to shake the boys ones. "R-Ron" the red haired boy shuttered. "Harry...Harry Potter" the one with glasses said. "So you're the famous Potter? Interesting" you said and walked over to your seats, which were right behind the Malfoys.

"Why are you transferring to Hogwarts, miss? I heard that Drumstrang is a very experienced school, especially on dark magic" Mr. Malfoy asked. "Well, three years there were enough. Anyways, Hogwarts is a more welcoming school than the others. Plus, no one compares to Dumbledore. He's indeed the best wizard ever" you said and Malfoy rolled his eyes. "What house do you think you'll be put in?" Mrs. Malfoy asked. "Well...I don't actually know. I hope not Slyterin. I've heard just bad things about it. Although, there were many dark wizards who were in Slyterin. Just like Voldenose" you said. The look on Mr. Malfoy face told you not to mess with the Dark Lord's name. "This is our son, Draco. He's-" "Slyterin. I think you would be a perfect match in our house" he smirked smugly. "Yeah...you're thinking wrong" you replied quickly, as the game was about to start.

"Idiots!"

"Fault!"

"It's fault you bitch"

Y/n was acting like she was a Quidditch player. She got up and her hands rested on Draco's shoulders since he was sitting in the front row in front of Y/N. He shifted under her touch, but his mother gave him an assuring look.

"Pretty crazy, isn't she?" Harry asked.
"Now I know why she and Hermione are best friends" Ron said and Hermione smacked his arm. "Ouch!"

The game ended with the victory of Ireland, although Krum caught the snitch. "Stupid Krum" Y/N mumbled as she got up on her feet. "Richard, I'm looking forward meeting you again. What about dinner tomorrow at our manor?" Mr. Malfoy asked. "Alright, Lucius. We'll be there".

"Bad news" Mione said. "Yeah. Dinner with Draco. A nightmare" Ron said. "If he tries anything at all, I'll punch him" Y/N said. "Hermione did" Harry said. "Really? Oh my Merlin! Brilliant!" Y/N exclaimed. "Y/N, let's go dear" "Father calls. See you at school. Bye Harry, Ron, Minny!" Y/N waved at them.

*at Malfoy manor*
*your pov*
"Welcome! I'm Narcissa Malfoy. And you must be Y/N. Draco has been talking about you-"

"Cut it, Mom" Draco said embarrassed. "Sorry dear. Come this way. Lucius will come soon, he has something to finish in his office" Narcissa said as we sat at the table. My father and his mother were involved in a conversation, so me and Draco kept glancing at each other. I have to admit, he looks hot, platinum blonde hair and grey eyes...