Abhi's valuable person...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The story starts from the Mumbai's international airport....

Even when she was surrounded by a lot of people too she felt alone... Her eyes are filled with tears still she hold it back to hide her pain before him... Not because he will be hurt instead she want to stand strong before him no matter what nothing will affect her that's what she is showing to him for a longtime even after this too...

It's been two years since they got married but couldn't have time for themselves... She "Pragya Abhishek Prem Mehra" fall for him "Abhishek Prem Mehra" at her teenage itself scared to tell him fearing their childhood friendship bond will broke because of her feelings for him.... She hided her love to herself... She hided the pain of seeing him with other girls and acts like she is alright... More than that the pain which she gone through when she herself helped him to propose other girls... Even that time too she stayed strong unlike today...

Don't know God blessed her by marrying her to him when she thought that will never happen or punished her... Like them their parents also close friends so they thought to change their relationship by marrying off their (Neil& Ragini) only daughter to their (Ram&Priya) elder son...

She come out of her thoughts when someone sat beside her by wrapping his arms around her... She passed him a fake smile by hiding her pain...

Abhi: where are you lost

Abhi: where are you lost... Pragya nods no and asks you collected our bags...

Abhi: Haan... Shall we go... She nods and got up followed by him...

Within few minutes they reached their destination Mehra & Arora Villa ...

Both their family happily welcomed them not knowing the bomb they're going to drop...

Ram: seems like we're going to get another good news... Aren't we putar... He asks excitingly to pragya who looks confused...