Caring Husband...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The story starts with abhi the Rockstar who is sleeping peacefully

His sleep got stirred when he couldn't feel his cuddling bear beside him not opening his eyes he searched her beside him on the whole bed with his hand but he couldn't find her.... Then he opened his eyes and puts the lights on while yawning... He rubs his eyes and check the time it's just 5 in the morning...

He stepped out from the bed and moves to washroom to check on her... His sleep long forgotten when he heard her throwing up and he about to open the door but it locked from inside...

Fuggii open the door... What happened to you...

He scared when he couldn't hear her voice...

Abhi: baby open the door na

Abhi: baby open the door na... Are you alright...

Pragya: suniye I am alright... You go I will come...

He heard her weak voice and says first you open the door.... Pragya...

After the latch open sound even before she would open the door abhi pushed it and got her in his arms when she about to fall...

Abhi: baby are you alright... What happened to you... You're looking so tired...

Pragya smiles weakly and tried to stand abhi helped her... Before she would answer again she felt like throwing up and runs to faucet pushing abhi like she got her full energy suddenly...

Abhi rushed to her and holds her head... And he opened the tap and helped her to wash her face but pragya stops him....

Pragya: you go from here... I will take care... She says in a weak tone..

Abhi: like how... Just keep quiet... I know what to do... He helped her wash her face then carried her in his arms...