When you ask for a Hug

a/n: This is like a headcanon and really short. 

P.S. Don't mind the pic, it's just a random pic I found

┍——————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ ——————┑

Characters Included:

Yuji Itadori, Megumi Fushiguro, Toge Inumaki

Junpei Yoshino, Satoru Gojo, Kento Nanami

Ryomen Sukuna, Suguru Geto

┕——————(..)(..) ——————┙

~*~

Yuji Itadori

He won't even hesitate for a moment to open his arms at you, his like a puppy that wants your attention so the moment those words escape your mouth his ready to drop everything he was doing to wrap his arms around you.

He gets too excited though and forgets to control his strength. But once you're both comfortable, he'll cheerfully ramble about anything that happened throughout his day, sometimes lulling you to sleep.

His hugs are warm and soothing, making you feel like you are on a soft cloud-like nothing wrong will ever happen. Be careful though, cause he might not let you go anymore.

Megumi Fushiguro

Despite you always initiating things, Fushiguro still gets flustered. If it's the first time you ask him for a hug, he would just awkwardly stand there not knowing where to put his hands, and ended up hovering above the air until you told him it's alright to wrap it around you.

When it comes to your boundaries, he's the type to ask for confirmation before doing it.

"Is this alright?"

And it never fails to make you giggle. When you're in public he would wrap you in a protective hug, Glaring at any prying eyes who happened to pass by.

But you're in private, he doesn't hesitate to bury his head in your neck letting his frustrations and exhaustion was away at your affection.

Toge Inumaki

The question takes him off guard for a moment but seeing you holding your arms out with an adorable pout on your face he would Nod enthusiastically.

Whether is in public or private he doesn't care, if you want a hug he'll give you a hug.

He's very happy you ask him for a hug, he always ends up slouching against you, head resting on your shoulder enjoying it too much and not letting go until Maki or a Sensei would call you out.

Starting then he would look forward to it whenever you ask for a hug, when you don't he would.

Junpei Yoshino

Like Fushiguro he gets flustered when it comes to physical affection, but he doesn't complain when you ask for a hug, his Touch starve so he enjoys the hug as much as you do.

At first, he gets shy and fidgety but after a while, he gets used to it. Just basking at your kind warmth wishing he could stay like that with you for a very long time.

Junpei is a bundle of sunshine, he doesn't want to do it in public, cause he doesn't want you to get unwanted attention from his bullies but in private he would just melt at your every touch.

Satoru Gojo

Gojo is a tease, when you ask him for a hug, with a wide grin he'll ask you to work hard for it cause apparently, his hugs are not free. But most of the time his just annoying and likes to tease you for it.

"I knew you can't get enough of me" he would tease but despite that, he was already opening his arms for a hug.

"Shut up and hug me"

And he would just melt like he can doing anything, which he really can but with your hug, he feels like he can do better. It doesn't matter if it's in public or private he would still give you a hug whenever you want.

But he likes it more if you are both in public and you ask for a hug cause he gets to show you off and he was just swelling with pride.

Even for the strongest sorcerer, he turns jelly for you.

Kento Nanami

He's not a fan of PDA, his a reserved person so his first instinct was to completely ignore you, pretending not to hear your whines and request by burying himself with paperwork giving excuses related to work.

But he can't really deny you, with a sigh he'll give them to you, he won't admit it but he really likes your hug, it relaxes him. His hugs are strong and tight and immediately would recharge you for the whole day.

But if he's busy he'll just let you cling to him while he does his work. When in private expect the hug to end up in a cuddle.

Ryomen Sukuna

When you ask him for a hug, his immediate response would be to decline.

"Huh? Why would I hug you?"

Arms cross on his chest, head held high but once he sees your tired expression, he would reluctantly open his arms without a word, eyes looking anywhere but you.

If you didn't get the signal that he was allowing a hug he would click his tongue in annoyance.

"You want a hug right? What are you waiting for"

Despite what he looks like and contrary to his words he gives the best hug. Not letting go until he had his fill.

Suguru Geto

You didn't have to ask, one look at you and he knows what you want. With a chuckle, he would open his arms and gesture for you to come closer.

"Come here"

And you don't think twice to accept his offer, immediately tackling him for a hug. His hugs are always comfy and gentle, and you could never get enough of it.

His hugs always include kisses on the top of your head or even your forehead.