Chapter 40: Training

Start from the beginning

"Modification?,"Hawks blinked as the girl nodded and begun to explain how she raised the protective velocity and damage control of the support item which made Hawks very glad as he often breaks it.

"Thank you very much kid"

"You're welcome,",she replied with an aloof expression.

"Hey kid,can I ask you a question?,"he asked,making her nod.

"How would you like to intern for me this year"

Glancing at him she hesitated because she already 'promised' her Uncle that she would intern for him once he returned from China.

(Btw her Uncle forced her to intern for him with a little bribing,whining and force)

"If you are hesitant then, how about doing your training with me,"hearing the word 'training' (Y/N) got a bit interested since she knows a little information about how Hawks likes to do his hero work more faster and efficient than any other hero.

"I guess...I could agree with your offer,"she mumbled which made the guy scuffle his feathers.

"Great then!See you tomorrow cockatiel or should I say little chicken wings,"he said enthusiastically while offering her his hand.

"Chicken wings?,"she questioned before grabbing his hand and shook on it,sealing off their deal.

'How can I be a chicken wing when I don't even have wings......now that reminds me....He didn't eat those chicken right......Cause if he did,'she glanced at the hero who started to scope at the different support items in the nearest table with a large grin on his face and wings vibrating slightly in excitement while holding up a small pen that immediately turned into a sword.

"Then,he's a cannibal,"she said quietly making Hawks look at her questionably as she continued to stare at him ,not hearing her offensive comment about him eating her chicken.

Timeskip:brought to you by chibi   (Y/N) and Hawks arguing about what chicken flavors tasted the best and what chicken parts are more delicious

Wearing a black plain v neck shirt,cargo pants and Adidas shoes with a white jacket topped with a black string bag she waited for the winged hero in an alley.

"Yo!kid,"hearing the all too familiar velvety voice she looked up from her phone and in one of the buildings.There she saw the hero looking down at her whose yellow glasses glisten under the sun.His hair tussled and his usual cocky smirk in full display,if (Y/N) wasn't the one who was there right now then Hawks would've been stamped by the paparazzi's  and his fangirls,fangirling about how hot and sexy he looked...not that (Y/N) would deny it but that's just it.

Raising her hand as a greeting she put her phone in her back pocket and jumped on the walls and windows in the alleyway to leverage her way up where the hero was perching. With a last backflip,the black haired girl perched beside the hero who grinned and signalled her to keep up with him as he flew while she jumped from buildings to buildings before pulling out the same gloves she had in the U.A entrance exam.

Swooosshhhh!!!

Swinggggg!!!

Swooosshhhh!!!

Swinggggg!!!

Swooosshhhh!!

Swinging from the many establishments she finally caught up with the him, which surprised him at the speed that she was going making him smirk and fasten his pace.The bystanders who saw the two were in complete awe as two figures smoothly glide into the air as if they were dancing.

"Mom look!,"a child with dragon wings happily pointed at the two while his mother who also saw the duo look at them with a smile.

"Do you think I can fly like them too!"

"You sure can sweetie!"

"Woah it's the Winged hero Hawks!"

"Really?!Kyaaa Hawks!,"the hero mentioned look at his fans below and lazily waved at them careful as to not loosen his pace.

"Kyahhh!"

"Wait then who is he with?"

"His girlfriend maybe?"

"His girlfriend?!"

"Yeah I heard that he had been interested in somebody lately"

"I thought that it was Mirko"

"Nah"

"But then who is that girl?"

"Hmm...I dunno but I'm gonna snap a pic this would go viral!"

The fans couldn't help but question the pairs' relationship as they continuously fought neck to neck
until they finally arrived at his agency.

"Not bad cockatiel"

"You're not bad yourself Pro hero Hawks"

And with that the doors to his agency opened and they both walked inside as it closed up on it's own with an audible clunk and click.

____________________________________
Chloe: Ridiculous!Utterly Ridiculous!

Lifeline:Sure Chloe

Chloe:Aughhh...

Lifeline:Can you just say-

Chloe:Aughhh....fine fine!Listen up losers !You better comment and vote on this as I the QUEEN BEE AM FABULOUS TO YOUR LOSERS' EYE AND-

Lifeline:And we're out! That's a WRAP!*pushes the off button as the screen goes static*

Chloe:But I'm not done yet -