The shooting scene on the mountain.

is a fight between Yi Tong and the heroine. Because the heroines movements are not in place, the martial arts instructor has been communicating with her, so Xu Bochuan has time to come down and talk to the village chief about renting a house.

The shooting site was in a forest in the deep mountains that was opener than pride, and there was a waterfall not far away, and the crew was quite crowded.

Yi Tong wears a white robe, a golden belt with auspicious clouds around his waist, a green jade flute is hung, his sword brows fly diagonally, his narrow eyes are slightly narrowed, his sharpness is restrained, and his vigor rises with a smile.

He threw the long sword aside, and after hearing Xu Bochuans explanation, he said, "Since its Meng Xuns sister? That should be fine."

"I originally thought Meng Xun's sister should be okay," Xu Bochuan frowned upon hearing this. "But she is different from Meng Xun. She is not studying. I heard that she dropped out of school two years ago and went to T City to work hard. She just came back today. , This time to come back is too coincidental. You will live on the mountain tonight, dont go down the mountain."

Xu Bochuan is also a great director. He knows more people and sees people's hearts clearly.

In the beginning, Xu Bochuan asked the village chief to ensure that sister Meng Xun would not harass Yi Tong. Now even with the village chiefs guarantee, Xu Bochuan dare not let Yi Tong down at will.

Xu Bochuan hung up the phone.

Changwu just drove the car to the main road, and just saw a few people at the entrance of the village: "It seems like Meng Xun's sister over there?"

Xu Bochuan is worried about the progress of the crew. He is a big director, so naturally he is not curious about a village girl: "Go to the stronghold directly."

**

The entrance of Wanmin Village.

"My assistant, Su Di." Meng Fu introduced Su Di to Meng Xun and Yang Hua.

"My mother, my cousin," when introducing Meng Xun, Meng Fu knocked her forehead before turning to the village head, "This is the head of our Wanmin Village."

"Hello Madam Yang, good village chief!" Su Di still carried the box in one hand and gave Yang Hua a ninety-degree respectful gift.

He is tall and strong, and the hostility hidden in his eyebrows is even more difficult to provoke. Yang Hua took a step back, "Fu'er, this..."

"Mom, go home first," Meng Fu buttoned the cap in his hand and pulled it down to block his face.

Hearing Meng Fu's "Mom", Yang Hua froze for a while, then seemed to turn her head away, stiffly and said: "Well, go back, there is still chicken soup in the pot, village chief, you can eat at our house tonight. , Have a small drink."

"No, Master Girl is not here. It's boring. You will remember to go to the village to get food. We have to send it to Director Xu." The village chief looked at Meng Fu, his pipe in his mouth, and he couldn't speak clearly: "Girl After eating, remember to come to the village chiefs grandfathers house. I havent slept soundly in the past few days and I dont know whats wrong."

Meng Fu didnt lift his head either: "If I ask, Im smoking too much tobacco."

The head of the village held a pipe in one hand and the back of one hand behind him. He did not hear Meng Fu's words behind his ears. "All day long, Im talking nonsense."

Meng Xun was on the side, watching the village chief leave, and then said: "Sister, aunt, she didn't sleep last night, nor did she sleep the night before."