Bonus 1: Choi Taeyang and Yoon Keeho

The following events (bonus chapters) happened before/ in between the timeline, you'll know if you look into the details ;) of course feel free to ask

"Keeho, I seriously think this is not a good idea."

Theo went completely speechless as Keeho brought him over to a booth surrounded by many people.

Everyone was tossing the arcade tokens onto a board full of rainbows, a staff member sweeping the coins away once in a while. He only realized what's going on when Keeho already tossed away half a bag of their coins.

"No, trust me..." Keeho replied as he carefully tossed another coin. It successfully landed on a rainbow.

"It touches the edge, so it doesn't count." The staff member repeated the same thing for the hundredth time before sweeping the token away.

"Keeho! With that amount of coins you threw away we could've played air hockey or basketball 10 more times!"

The boy grinned and patted Theo's head, "if you want to play more later I'll just get more. Now let me try a few more times first. Okay?"

Theo finally stopped complaining, his cheeks turning red and had to look away to hide the embarrassment.

After watching for a while, both of them gasped as a coin finally landed on the tiny purple area of the rainbow, without touching the edge. They won the biggest prize.

"No fucking way!" Theo exclaimed as the staff member took a giant rainbow unicorn plushy from the shelf and gave it to Keeho.

"See, told you to trust me!" The boy smiled widely, hugging the plushy tightly.

"Pfft, you were just lucky. What if we didn't get anything in the end?"

"Nah uh," Keeho shook his head, putting the unicorn in Theo's arms. "What matters is that we got it now, right?"

"What the fuck are you doing?" Theo stared at the unicorn in his arms in disbelief.

"You're keeping it."

Keeho casually responded before walking away, Theo immediately caught up by walking next to him.

"Me? Why?!"

"Your house is bigger, plus, if my sister sees it I'll never get it back again."

"My house is not a storage room." Theo rolled his eyes.

"It's my best friend's house you know..."

"Oh shut up don't remind me of that."

"I wasn't trying to roast you!"

"Fine, but think about what Jiung will think if I came home with a unicorn plushy."

"Oh please he won't judge you."

"But he'll be so confused."

"Wait. Are we still playing?" Keeho suddenly stopped him, realizing they had been walking the whole time, leaving the arcade.

"Probably not...." The other boy's eyebrows knitted as he held up the unicorn again. "Not with this."

Keeho chuckled, "aww fine. By the way, don't you think Jiung would love this as a gift?"

"No fucking way. Why would anyone want a gift from you?"

"Or... do you actually want it?" Keeho teased.

"NO."

Later

Jiung was in the living room when Theo returned to their apartment.

"Oh hey you're back! Some good news is that my condition is starting to get better—" His smile soon turned to surprise, and then confusion as soon as he saw what the boy was holding.

"—to...day. What's that?" Jiung couldn't help but ask after finishing his sentence.

"It's mine don't touch it."

———————————————

The two boys struggled a bit, but still managed to reach the convenience store. To be exact, a drunk Keeho was half carrying a drunk Theo, managed to get there.

"Oh fucking finally." Keeho threw Theo's arm off his shoulder, letting him collapse on one of the chairs outside.

Theo giggled a bit, took a while, before sitting up straight, his expression returning to normal, scaring the shit out of the other boy.

"Yeah, fucking finally." Ignoring his friend's shocked expression, Theo casually dusted the dirt off his clothes, standing up straight even.

"W-w-what? Am I hallucinating?" Keeho took a few steps back, a look of disbelief.

The boy sighed, "oh come on Keeho. It's not the first time we drank together. You know my alcohol tolerance ain't that bad. We barely drank?"

"Then why did you..."

"I'll explain. Let's buy some ramen first, it's getting kind of cold."

The two went to buy some food, made ramen, and found their seats inside.

Theo simply told Keeho the reason why he purposely got both of them out of the house.

"So... you're saying that Jiung and Chaerin likes each other," Keeho slowly said, then proceeding to enjoy his food.

"I thought you knew."

"God damn it."

"And you like Chaerin too."

"GOD DAMN IT. I-it's just a small crush, okay? She's obviously not interested in me."

"Because of the smile question?"

"No," Keeho looked like a lost puppy, "there's more."

"Are you sad?" Theo smiled a bit.

"What do you think?"

"Fine fine sorry. Ice cream, my treat?"

"Sure."