IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR!

Start from the beginning

"He's out!" The class exclaimed.

"Alright as class representative it is my duty to validate the process from here! I promise I will do my very best let's start first we will have a quick brainstorming session if anyone has an idea raise your hand!" Iida yelled.

"Me me me me!" The class said.

"Well I wasn't expecting such enthusiasm calm down will go one at a time. Please yes, you Kaminari may go first." Iida said pointing at Kaminari. 

Many ideas were given like a Maid Cafe, a Mochi shop, an arm-wrestling match, a funhouse, a crapery, Disco, a hero quiz, the frog song in around, maybe a petting zoo, Soba Stall, fight to the death, a mad banquet of darkness, a twinkling extravaganza, a skit, a concert, a traditional cafe, a dance routine, and a Takoyaki shop.

"Okay I think we got something from everyone now." Iida said.

"To begin with let's cut some anything inappropriate, impossible, or confusing." Yaoyorozu said.

"Awwwww." The class exclaimed.

"So harsh." Tokoyami said.

"WHY'D YOU EVEN BOTHER ASKING!? " Katsuki growled when his idea was canceled.

"Hehe. Oh Katsuki," I laughed and the bell rang indicating the class was over.

"Well that was a highly unproductive meeting decide what'll you do by tomorrow morning if you don't we'll go with my idea an Educational Lecture."

"You mean just a class?" Mina said.

"You're joking right?" Sero said.

"No one would come to see that." I said.

"No way we'll decide what we wanna do by tonight!" Kiri said.

"Yeah!" The class said in unison as Dad just shrugged and left.

"Hey there beautiful, wanna have lunch together?" Katsuki asked, I blushed when he called me by a new nickname but nodded yes. I zipped up my bag pushed in my chair and intertwined our hands as we left for the cafeteria.

Third Person's POV:

The two of you enter the cafeteria and see Kiri waving at you two.

"Y/N, Bakubro ! Come have lunch with us!" Kiri said with a toothy grin.

"I don't wanna have lunch with a bunch of extras!" Katsuki yelled.

"Awww calling me an extra again Katsu?" You teased.

"Yeah but your my extra dumbass, and I wanted to have lunch just the two of us." He said with a blush.

"Awww they'll be other lunch dates, let's just go sit with our friends."

"They're not my friends! They're extras!" He yelled.

"Yeah yeah pretty boy I know." You teased.

"What did you call me!?" He yelled.

"Pretty boy, my pretty boy."You said with a smile.

You laughed at his childish reaction and kissed his cheek before walking to the Bakusquad table.

~In the dorms~

"Still catching up on your extra classes, Wolfie?" Katsuki asked as we were hanging out in the common area before heading for the extra class.

"Unfortunately, only a few more to go and I'll be done Katsu!" You asked.

"Yeah, yeah just hurry up! I don't wanna be left alone with a bunch of extras!" He said kissing you on the cheek.

"It's only for a little while longer. You'll be fine!"You said kissing him on the cheek.

"Promise?" He asked with a blush.

"I promise, love you Katsu wish me luck!" You said placing a peck on his lips.

"Love you too beautiful, and you don't need luck dumbass!" He said before pulling you in for a proper kiss.

"Y/N, let's go!" Zuku called as you laughed at Katsuki's cute reaction and got up walking away to head to your extra classes.

All right that's it! Hope you guys are liking the story so far. Thank you for all the love and support! Peace out guys!!✌✌✌