【𝐏】𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

"They found me!" I muttered loudly, speeding my legs as I hollered hurriedly inside the Hall of Mirrors. Now seeing the familiar Heartslabyul mirror in my line of vision.

"Jerk! Hold up! I wont let you be the only one to escape!!"

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

I scurried away, knowing they're both getting close. But a sudden, I bumped in someone's shoulder and I don't have time to know who it is! I'm just running away from those morons so get out of my way...! Stupid! I know I should've escaped earlier. Now they're here chasing me!

"Hey! Catch him please!" An angry voice shouted. Damnit, I'm doomed. It was that raccoon's henchman had shouted it and by how it sounded, it sounded so pissed. Haha...

"M-magic to capture someone?!"

Wait... What now?!?!?!

"Any way, I don't care how! Just hit him hard! Hurry!"

Shit, shit, shit... Shit! SHIT!

"In that case, I'll just have to lock their movement."

Ignoring their conversation because I was running away when suddenly something heavy landed on me. Grunting in pain, I struggled to move myself off of it so I trailed my eyes to my back. Seeing a giant pot atop of me. Gee, they'll break my bones because of this!

"Geh! What the heck, a pot?!" I exclaimed in shock. Damn, this is the worst. Very. "Hahaha! Check it out, [m.name]! Ace is as flat as a pancake under that cauldron!! How lame!" The stupid raccoon laughed, as a snicker following right after and I assume it was that [m.name] guy.

Someone's footsteps came in-front of me and seeing a guy with navy hair, with a spade mark on the face. But what's worst was he has the same armband as me. Heartslabyul Dorm.

"Man, this hurts." I mumbled, turning my head at the [Hair color] guy who stared down back at me like, coldly. "You should be fine. Those 100 windows should be clean in a flash...!" I advised as he suddenly walked towards me and crouched down to my height. He sat on his ankles, both of his knees never touching the floor I laid on and his elbows together rested above. Me looking up at his eyes, glaring daggers at me.

And all of a sudden, I can feel some heat rising up on my cheeks. Is it because of the tension? Because boy, I do feel it.

"First of all, Ace.... That's not something you do in a flash. Now, second of all, these are orders from the headmaster himself...!!" He remarked, standing up straight and raised his foot towards me as I tightly shut my eyes close for the impact. He was going to kick handsome my face!

And suddenly the weight atop of me moved. I just blinked in confusion while the heat on my cheeks disappeared.

"Why are you still there...? Get up." I heard him say. More like ordered. Now wait a minute... He ordered?

Hah? Who does he think he is? He's just a weak, magicless little guy and that act during the open ceremony was just some tiny bluff. Just think that a weak guy like him could order me around, pissed me off.

"Tch. Don't order me around..." I mumbled and stood up, dusting myself.

"Washing 100 windows as punishment, what in the world did you all do...?" The navy haired guy asked, crossing his arms together. You're so nosy, we don't even know you. If I tell you would you take my place then?

"I got into a fight with a furball and we might've charred the Queen of Heart's statue a bit."

"If someone wouldn't meddle with our business, the fight would've been avoided."