Taking a look around

the girls and boys had split once they found their respective dorms

the girls and boys had split once they found their respective dorms. walking in, jayla had to squint with how bright the room was

"Wow. This place is so amaz—" evie began to beam while looking around.

"Gross." both mal and jayla deadpanned, making evie clear her throat.

"I know, right? Amazingly gross."

"Yeah, i'm going to need some serious sunscreen." jayla mumbled as mal nodded along.

"E, JJ." mal said pointing to the three windows between the three beds and the three went and closed them

"That is much better."

~~
after unpacking, the girls went to visit the boys who were having a lot of fun in their room. 

"Whoa, sick room." jayla smiled as she looked around the place.

"Jay, what are you doing?" mal asked, jayla looked to see him digging through a bag of these he most likely stole.

jayla walked over and looked though the pile with her brother, "It's called stealing." jay told him

"Okay, what's the point?" mal asked the two

"Well, Mal, It's like buying whatever we want, except It's free." the siblings told her as jayla pulled some stuff she stole out her pocket.

"Nice, sis." jay smiled as she added it to the pile.

"Okay. So, you could do that, or you could leave all of this here and pick it up when we take over the world." mal suggested but the two ignored her request.

"You sound just like your mom." evie told her, making mal smile

"Thank you."

"You do it your way and we'll do it ours." jay told her and she gave up with them.

"Die, suckers!" carlos yelled and jayla looked over at the game he was so into. "Jayla, come check this thing out. It's awesome."

with a skeptical look, jayla walked over and took the two controllers carlos was offering. she then jumped on the platform before instantly getting into the game.

"Guys!" mal yelled getting their attention and jayla paused the game to turn to her. "Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?"

"Fairy Godmother, blah, blah, blah. Magic wand, blah, blah, blah." jay sarcastically said with a laugh.

"This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents. To prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel. Yeah?" she asked the room who all nodded. "Evie, mirror me."

evie nodded and pulled out her mirror, "Mirror, mirror on the— in my hand, where is fairy godmother's wand, stand?"

they then were showed the wand. they zoomed out to see it was at the school museum. "2.3 Miles from here." carlos answered after searching it up.

"Doesn't seem like a smart place to leave your wand." jayla thought aloud as they began grabbing their jackets.

"And that's good for us."