4 hours later) 9:27 pm (A/N: Emily was taken out of the gc)

You were talking with the Mian twins, Markell and Dixie while Charli was making a tiktok "i ship you and vinnie SOOO MUCHH!" Markell said "SHHH everybody is gonna hear and start shipping us now!" Well i mean the fans already know" says Dixie, "Guys were all going to Boa tomorrow" says Aisha Mian "ooo cant wait" you say Charli finished her tiktok and started talking with you guys. You got bored and walked to your shared room with Vinnie and walk in to find him literally naked after a shower coming out of the bathroom "OMG IM SO SORRY!" you say closing the door a few minutes later her opens the door and you see him in just grey boxers, he had a 10 inch.. you could see it starting to rise so you quickly walk to the bathroom with your pjs so it isnt awkward.

Its 11:42 pm and you are in your pjs scrolling through tiktok while Vinnie was streaming your eye lids were becoming heavy as you almost fell asleep when you felt Vinnie lay next to you in only boxers, "uhm is it ok if im like this" he asks "sure" you say he checks if he ended his stream and then got in bed with you cuddling you, then your eye lids started to become heavy again then you fell asleep.

(The next day)
The next day you woke up and got out of bed while Vinnie was now cuddling your pillow half asleep "why are you hugging it?" "Because it smells like you" he says in his raspy voice, you smile then get changed in the bathroom and do your morning routine you then walk downstairs to eat breakfast, you made scrambled eggs and avocado on toast for you, Kouvr, Alex, Micheal, Calvin and Addison you then all ate together started small talk with each other, then you decide to take insta photos with Avani and Addison you persuaded Bryant (the hype house photo gragher if you didnt know) to take photos of you, Avani and Addi after you guys took the photo you posted it and went inside and sat on one of the bean bags next to Connor and Azra.

2 hours later it was 2 pm and Vinnie still hasnt got out of bed you decided to go wake him up, you walk up and enter seeing Vinnie sleeping peacefully you then walked over to his side of the bed the only thing you could her was your boots hitting the floor and his soft light snoring you shook him a tiny bit bending over him but he wouldn't wake up so you decided to wake him up by kissing him on the cheek he then immediately woke up "DO IT AGAIN!" "No Vinnie you have to get out of bed" you say "please kiss me again and i will" he says in a baby voice with puppy eyes "ugh fine" you kiss him on the cheek again and he got out of bed happily then started getting dressed after you left the room.

You were then greeted by Dixie and Charli asking if you wanted to go shopping, you agreed and left the hype and shopped for a good 3 hours you guys bought clothes, perfume, food and jewellery. You giys got home at 5:34 pm and saw Vinnie,Taylor, the Lopez brothers and Thomas. "Finally you guys are home" said Taylor "how was your first night officially moved in y/n?" Asked Thomas "amazing"you told him happily smiling.

"Were about to leave to go to boa get ready" said Thomas, you walked to your room and got dressed and then Vinnie came in he had a shower then got dressed. Avani wore this.

And Vinnie wore this

Then you wore this

You posted on your insta story you and Vinnie Vibing, then you walked downstairs and left the cars were 7 seats each)1: you, Vinnie, Nai,Avani,Thomas, Mia and Micheal2: Wright brother, Mian twins, Taylor, Nate, Kellianne3: Alex, Calvin,Kouvr,Marke...

1: you, Vinnie, Nai,Avani,Thomas, Mia and Micheal
2: Wright brother, Mian twins, Taylor, Nate, Kellianne
3: Alex, Calvin,Kouvr,Markell,Larray,Connor,Patrick
4: Lopez brothers, Dixie, Charli, Nick, Ryland.
(If i didnt include anybody pretend i did)

You guys all arrived and got out then walked to your table paparazzi: Are you and Vinnie together? When is Dixies new song coming? Are there any new love interests? You guys ignored them and sat at your table, then you all ordered and started talking "There is a party at sway tomorrow were all invited" said Thomas. You guys all ate and drinked aswell as talked and then you saw Emily with your abusive ex together staring at you all from a different table everybody noticed and you decided to go to the bathroom.

You finished in the bathroom and washed your hands you were about to walk back but then Emily entered the bathroom and pulled your hair and started punching you "LEAVE MY MAN ALONE!" you then started punching her and slapping her the fight went all over the restaurant and you guys were pulled off each other "HE DOESNT WANT YOU!" you got out of Vinnies arms and jumped her again and started punching her you guys were separated from each other and taken home, "shit the paparazzi saw all of it" said Thomas " i dont really case she came in the bathroom and pulled my hair and tried me so i fought back". You stated.

You guys got home it was 7:36 pm you decided to sleep early you done your morning routine and went to sleep after checking your socials while everybody was downstairs.

Word count OMG BIGGEST WORD COUNT.. TODAY ITS: 1523