I think you look cute.

Footsteps could be heard outside of the room then came in the sound of the door being knocked as it woke up the male who was sleeping with his back laid against the door.

When had he fallen asleep? He has no idea. Pain struck his entire body from the position he slept in as he brought up a hand to rub his tired eyes.

Another trail of knocking came. "Alex? Are you there?" A female spoke out softly.

Quackity perked up and smiled a little hearing her voice. "Yeah, yeah I'm here" He responded tiredly as he slowly got up, placing a hand on the door for support.

"I made breakfast, come join us afterwards" She said out, smiling behind the door before walking off downstairs.

He twisted the doorknob open and walked out, yawning as he made his way to the bathroom for a wash up.

After taking a goddamn shower and changing into a proper outfit, he head downstairs into the shop, noticing his parents sitting at a certain table as his own black and white Converse met the wooden floor, walking towards them.

"Mom, dad!" He greeted happily catching their attentions and took a seat across his father as they smiled at his presence. "Morning, son." The man spoke out, taking a sip of his coffee.

Quackity smiled to him and nodded as he pick up his fork and dug in his waffle, shoving it into his mouth. He took another bite before feeling the vibration of his phone buzzing in his pocket, fishing it out.

Class gc cus we needed one ✋

Mr. I expect good grades

Morning class, today's lesson will
be canceled and rescheduled to
Friday 10 a.m. since something came up

Please take note

Great, no classes today. He sighed, setting the phone down on the table as he continued on finishing his breakfast, chatting along with his parents.

He thought about the meeting with someone, debating wether or not to show up. With that, he began speaking up again.

"Hey guys, I have something to do later. You don't mnd if I show up late for work, do you?" He asked the two which they shared a glance at each other.

"You don't always have to help out, you know. Go and have fun for once. Also while you're out, do me a favor, would you?" His mother spoke out softly, taking out a piece of paper and handed it to her son who took it from her. "We're short on some ingredients so it's best if we get more."

He stared at the two for a while before giving out a soft smile and nodded, getting up from his seat and chugged down his juice as he grabbed his phone off the table. "I will and once I'm bored, I'll come back. End of discussion." Quackity grinned earning a chuckle from his parents. He went over and planted a kiss on his mother's cheek.

"Take care, hun" She smiled, pushing his bangs off his sight and kissed his forehead in return. "Will do" He said out, giving his father a fist bump before heading out, shoving both the list and device into his pocket.

Now playing ;; Falling for you by Exo

The glass door was being pushed open letting the sound of the bell went off. The male walked out towards his bike and hopped on it, riding off.

He let the cool breeze hit his face, enjoying the ride on his bike down the town he grew fond of.

The people around were friendly and kind enough to greet him or even held a small convo with him. Since he grew up in such environment, he met a lot of people around and even the shopkeepers he usually visited were fond of him.