Wildin - Chapter 10

Start from the beginning

"On the way , hey I forgot the passcode to my phone you know it?" I bit my lower lip hoping he would know her passcode.

"Sheela." He groaned.

"It's your birthday now hurry ya ass up!" He snapped before hanging up.

I smirked to myself as I unlocked her phone.

"Time to get rich." I cackled.

Sheela

"Man if it ain't one thing it's another." I thought as I drove around my old childhood neighborhood.

I glanced at the old house that got burned down and shook my head. Mama is always fuckin up shit. She can't raise her kids or do nothin.

I drove around a couple blocks until I saw a group of teenagers dancing on the sidewalk.

I cracked the window to get a better look at them.

"Watch me whip, watch me nae nae." I heard them sang as they did the dance.

The two girls were Daniel and Imesha. I pulled up to them and let the window all the way down.

"Aye!" I hollered getting their attention. They looked at me and started running down the street.

I sighed "I do not have time for this."

I followed them down to the corner store and blocked them. I got out my ride and one of them dumbass kids threw a gummy worm at me.

"You lil nappy headed son of a bih!" I yelled but quickly stopped myself. Let me not go ham on this lil boy.

"Sheeela!" Imesha gasped hugging me.

"That was you?" She asked.

"Yes, if yall wouldna ran so fuckin fast you would've knew that." I hissed.

"Girrrrl don't you know better than to pull up to somebody like that?" This boy asked.

"Don't yo gay ass know better than to throw gummy worms?" I snapped.

"Anywho, yall seen my sister?" I asked.

"Who yo sissster?" The boy asked.

I rolled my eyes and tried to calm myself down before I put my hands on some bodies child.

"Keyshia, yall seen ha...heard from ha..somethin?" I questioned.

"No, I've been textin ha and callin but she don't answer." Imesha said poppin her gum.

I looked over at Daniel and she was looking at her phone.

"You heard from her?" I asked.

"She posted a picture of her dad in the hospital but she deleted it." She explained.

I quickly nodded and got back in my car. She must be at the hospital.

After calling a few of the hospitals, I finally found them. I got the room number and went into the room.

As soon as I opened the door Keyshia jumped up and looked at me. I smiled kindly and glanced at dad in the bed sleep.

"So this is where you been." I stated, sitting next to her.

"Yeah, where's mama? You seen her?" She asked, worried.

"Mhm, she's at the-"

"Is she okay? Have she been looking for me?" She questioned.

"She's fine, and yes. What happened? Why is he here?" I asked.

"Cancer." She sighed.

"Is it bad?" I asked.