The Quirkless Hero 1/2

A/N: YOUR NAME (y/n) SHIELD, DR. DAVID DAUGHTER AND MELISSA YOUNGEST SISTER. YOU'RE QUIRKLESS, BUT YOU GOT INTO SUPPORT DEPARTMENT AT UA HIGH.

ALSO THIS HAPPENED BEFORE THE SPORT FESTIVAL THAT'S WHY YOU DIDN'T KNOW THEM.

•3rd POV•
"Finally done!" You said with pride. You just making a jet shoes that can help you fly around even it look like a normal sport shoes. "I wonder for what you make those" Hatsume ask. "For my safety of course!"

"Need help?" You said as you look Hatsume is working on some faux villain. "Just help me repair the other one" Hatsume point on the back. "Alright, just leave it to me"

You just about to touch the faux villain to look for the broken parts, but suddenly your right hand can't move and followed the gravity.

"Hatsume..." You cried look at Hatsume. "You didn't charge it last night don't you" Hatsume take a screw driver and go toward you.

"I'm sorry I accidentally fall asleep last night" You put you other hand on back of your hair, apologize because of you mistaked. Hatsume get your robotic right hand off from you and charged it.

"Do you really need to take it off, I can wait with it?" You said trying to avoid from more works. "It's about launch time. You don't wanna eat?" Hatsume said pointed on the clock. "Geez, time is so fast"

You change into your school uniform because you have a normal subject class after launch. You hold your drink since you only have one hand now. Hatsume help you with your food.

Both of you just talking until you feel someone push you make you fell.

"Oh, sorry are you okay?" You look up, it was a purple-haired from class 1A. She give you a hand but you're still holding your drink. It make thinking for a second.

"Can you just grab my wrist?" You ask. "Hmm?" She purple wonder but still nodded.

She got you up by grab your wrist up. "Thanks, that's mean a lot" You smiled.

"Oh my goodness" A raven-haired girl or actually already look like woman, got you attention. "Are you okay?" She said while looking at your uniform that are moving by the wind because you left your robotic hand at the support department room. "Nah, I'm fine" You answered with a confident. "If you won't mind, please let us?" "Yeah, sure. Sorry taking your time so long" The raven answer. You smile at them and walk away.

"They are from 1A right?"

"Why you interested?"

"Tell me, they look nice"

"Let's sit first, no need to be so rush"

"Alright alright"

Both of got into the table with other support class student. "So the tall one is Yaoyorozu, and the small is... Jirou? If I'm not wrong" Hatsume started. "What's wrong?" You other classmates asked. "(y/n) is interested with someone!" Hatsume said wite pride. "What? No. Why would I?" "Then why you look interest?" Hatsume smirk while passing you food. "They look nice" You said with a smile.

"Alright. Open your mouth, aaaa" Hatsume demand. "I'm not a kid, I can eat by myself" You stare and Hatsume for a second. "I'm just help, I won't mind getting a rejection"

~~Time skip~~
_______________________
After class

You just on your locker taking some off your stuff.

"(y/n)! aren't you excited?!" Hatsume got beside you making you gasp. "Ah!"

"You're so easy to started" Hatsume giggle. "Sorry" "Nah no worries. About my question, are you or not" Hatsume asked. She know you have a dream to becoming a hero. "I don't know, not sure if I wanna join it or not" You look down. "Eh?! what the matter?"