☁︎ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ☁︎

Começar do início

"Yeah, I'll just go out-"

"No."

You frowned your eyebrows in confusion. "I don't think you understand yet, you can't go out unless you're with me. I feel more at ease if you're here, don't forget what I said last night." You avoided his stare now finally understanding why he meant that he'll be more at ease, it's because he has cameras in his own home. "Right." You nodded going along as he lifted up your chin giving you another kiss on the lips then shortly after pulling away standing up. "Daisuke," you called out making him turn to you humming in response. "What's... What's our..."

"Our relationship?" He finished for you as you nodded. "Isn't it obvious?" You shook your head as he came over sitting back down again looking straight into your eyes. "We're lovers."

He leaned in kissing your cheek that you had no other choice but to go with what he said if your plan with nobu and the boys would work. "I love you, you love me. Never forget that we're in love." He stood up that you released a breath you didn't even know you had held in. Daisuke's already making assumptions to what you feel, if you were honest to yourself - you did have feeling for Daisuke at one point, but the things he started to do to win over your affection for him slowly turned and became fear. "I'll be back as soon as I can my love." You nodded and before he left he stopped at the doorway Making you question it. He turned back around as his cheeks with red. "I love you [Y/N]." He smiled and left the room sighing in sadness that he needs to leave. As he was in the elevator he took out his phone going to his apps again opening the security camera app seeing you get out of bed, he watched your every movement. You went to the restroom and that's when he sighed in annoyance that he couldn't see you since that's where he requested to not have any cameras.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Nobu told you that the only place that didn't have cameras was in the bathroom, you slicked back your hair sighing shakily. Now that you knew that Daisuke is and has been watching you made you severely uncomfortable, when Daisuke went out for the meeting he had put your clothes in that same bathroom you were in thanks to the maid. You took off the oversized shirt putting on your shirt and pants staying in the bathroom looking around opening drawers to find a remote and that remote was for the TV in the bathroom, yet still amazed you. You turned it on only to check the time and it was nearly time.

Several minutes passed that you didn't move from the bathroom and luckily the bathroom had a TV - or else you might've died from boredom. By now Daisuke was in his car going to work, and just on time the power shut off. You shot up immediately getting out of the bathroom, this was the time where you escaped from here. You wished you could have super human vision to see where the cameras are located; that way you can see if they were completely shut off or if they had a back up power, but you didn't have time to stop and wait to look at every room. You ran out of Daisuke's room, to the hallway then to the living room pressing the elevator button as the doors opened as you got in pressing the button to go to the main floor. As soon as the elevator doors opened the first thing you heard were people chattering away. "Mr Suzuki's building never had a power outage, what's going on?" You glanced at the people at the front desk giving a wave of questions to the poor girls who were in charge. "Did other places have a power outage?" You stepped out of the elevator quickly being careful so no one notices your presence, even though your face wasn't released on the news so no one still knows what you look like. "Miss [Y/N]." Someone grabbed your arm stopping you from where you were going to and it was Nobu. "Quickly now." He dragged you looking at the front doors and as he predicted, Daisuke had already gotten word of the power outage and complaints that some of his bodyguards were sent inside and some outside.