2.5

Wilkes lowers the jack that is under the car before turning to Luke and Madison.
"Violà," Wilkes says while motioning to the car.
"Turn it over," Luke orders before Wilkes does as told.
"She's running on all eight. Checks out fine," Wilkes says before turning the car off.
"Keep looking," Luke orders as he turns back to the gun that he is cleaning.
"Boss, if something was missing, we'd know," Wilkes tells him as he glances at Fusco.
"Not exactly," Madison says with a smirk as she gets an idea of where to check.
"You think you know what's missing? Be our guest," Luke says as he hands the gun to Hunt before walking over to the car with his sister. Madison opens the door before sitting in the driver's seat, running her hands over the steering wheel because despite being a cop she is a sucker for fast cars.
"It's a goddamn shame putting bullshit like that on a classic," Luke says as he looks at the radio-computer.
"Yeah, You may as well slap neon lights on it," Madison says in agreement with a nod. Madison presses a button, causing the screen to come out before the screen reads '!ERRO!'. Madison turns to Luke with a triumph smile. "They took the chip."

"We got a hit on the police scanner. Armed robbery at a house in Leblon," Mac calls from his spot at the computers. "Address cross checks against property owned by one of Hernan Reyes' corporations."
"All right, if that's our guys then whatever was on that chip led them directly to that house," Luke says as he looks at his team.
"It's them, for sure," Elena tells him with a nod.
"How do you know that?" Fusco asks her confused.
"Because no one else in Rio is stupid enough to rob Reyes," Elena answers him as she glances at Luke and Madison.

"They said that they won't let us in until the crime scene unit is done," Elena says as she walks away from the smoking building, over to Luke, Madison, and their team. "It could be hours."
"Doesn't matter," Luke tells her with a shake of his head. "I already got everything I need. They went through the front. Steel door sets up a drop house. They would need at least seven to eight people to take it. The fact that there is no body bags in there tells me that they have worked together before."
"Our boys have called in some old friends. Let's canvas the neighborhood and see if we can scare up some witnesses," Madison orders as she looks around before the team splits up while Madison looks across the street. "Let's go."
"Shouldn't we be looking at Reyes?" Elena asks as they cross the street. "It was his car and his cash house." Luke looks at Elena with a stern look as they follow Madison. "I know. I know. He's not on your list."
"You might want to turn your head for this officer," Madison tells her before climbing an electric pole. "I'm thinking our boys wouldn't have bothered with a red light when they were getting the hell out of dodge." Madison pulls a disc out of a box before handing it to Luke, who hands it to Elena.
"Is this standard evidence collecting in the states?" Elena asks as she looks at the disc while Madison pulls out another disc.
"Woman, there ain't nothing standard about me," Madison answers her with a smirk. 

Elena, Luke, Madison, and their team return to the abandon building before Mac gets to work on accessing the traffic footage that Madison had stolen.
"What time was the robbery?" Mac asks Elena as they look through traffic cam footage.
"Around 11:00," Elena answers him as Luke and Madison walk over.
"Here we go," Luke says as Mac takes the footage to that time frame. A black charger comes across the screen. "Enhance it." Mac zooms in on the windshield.
"Their faces are covered," Elena says as she sees two people in the front.
"Run it through FRS," Luke orders before Mac does as told. Dominic Toretto's profile pops up as the driver. "Well, Hello, you son of a bitch." Han Lue's profile pops up as the passenger. "Wilkes! Run the photos of known associates of Toretto and O'Conner against customs entries into Brazil in the last two weeks. Check planes, trains, boats, everything short of the goddamn space shuttle." Gisele Yashar's profiles pop up before Tej Parker's profile pops up. "They can change their names but they can't change their faces." Madison's eyes are locked to the screen as the last profile of a Roman Pearce pops up. She had to admit that he was actually quite handsome despite being a criminal.
"Something big is going down," Elena says as she looks at the profiles.
"That's a 1970 Charger," Madison says as she points at Mac's screen, taking her attention off of Roman's profile.
"Fusco! Upload these specs into the database. Have the computer cross check it with overhead satellites every 15 minutes, the van behind it, too. If these vehicles move in the streets of Rio, I want to know about it," Luke orders Fusco as Madison nods in agreement.