Chapter 5

Draco has never before tasted the essence that can come from a cunt. He has dreamed of it, been told of it from the lucky few that have had a pleasure mate, but he never imagined... Never in his wildest dreams did he ever think he could taste something so euphoric. It is like some sort of spice, some sort of herb that is burned and makes him feel weary and woozy, something he cannot describe... it is...

It is a level of life that he has never before experienced, and one he thinks he will only have in life when he is here, between Hermione's thighs.

His father once told him that the greatest pleasure in life is your mate's pleasure. His father had been wrong about many things, but not this. This, his father had been very very right. This is....

Her cries, her screams, her gasps, her moans. He will swallow them all later when he mates with her with his cock, but until then, they fill his ears. She tugs at his horns, kicks at his back, and even his tail must tug to keep her in place. He is lost in the taste of her, and will never leave this place he has set for himself.

He cannot even bring himself to stop when she is screaming, her body shaking and convulsing in his hands. He must taste more of her, must seek out every last drop, and he does, his tongue burrowing inside of her until she tightens around that as well - soon, it will be his cock that she squeezes, and he will be the lucky male to mate her through it.

His mate. She is his mate. She is his mate and he can enjoy this every night she allows him to touch her. His mate, his resonance mate, his pleasure mate, the mother of his kits, his-

Wife. He must repeat that to himself more. It clearly affects her, makes her soft in his hands. Wife. Hermione is his wife. He is her husband. Husband and wife.

He shall repeat that to himself every day until it sticks.

When he thinks she can take no more, Draco does as asked, and settles her back onto the ground. He is shocked she even manages to stay upright, and watches as she dazedly stares up at him. Is his mouth truly so talented, that she loses all sense of herself? She did ask to forget, to quiet her head, so that she would not say stupid things, but...

This worked perhaps a little too well.

"Please use my mouth," she asks, and he will gladly do so, only, he does not know what that means.

"What are you doing, my mate?" he asks as her hands go to the front of his leggings, pulling at the laces.

"Wife," she corrects him, and he feels like a fool - yes, he must remember that. Wife. She is his wife. Practice.

"What are you doing, my wife," he corrects, and he realizes, upon coming out of his own daze, that his cock is now hard in her hand, and she's smiling at it. What is she... is this some Earth custom, or something important to becoming husband and wife? He will do as is needed to make her happy, but he wants inside of her now, inside of her pretty pink cunt.

"I'm going to suck your cock," she says, and she looks so adorably proud, he doesn't even register the words.

"Oh," he answers, watching as she stares at him. His cock is long and thick, like the rest of his body, and it is painfully hard after having just tasted her. He will need to move slowly as he pushes into her, for fear that she will not be able to take him all.

Suck his cock.... she's going to... "Wait, you're what?"

Her mouth wraps around the head of his cock, and he stares at her in shock, at how her mouth tries to go around the entirety of the head, but it's impossible. Both hands wrap around his length, and together, her fingers connected, and he... she pulls her mouth away from trying to go around the head, which makes sense, because he's too big for that, but then she licks at the slit, and he nearly shoots out of his skin.

Barbarian's Bookwormजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें