Forced (S.B)

Summary - Being in an arranged marriage with a Black was something you considered your doom, but when it is Sirius Black it wasn't a doom rather a portal to such a beautiful life you never knew you would have.

Warning - toxic household. I really don't know, please let me know if anything.

A/N Sirius might be a bit OOC in this. Have a great read!

Blacks, just as their name suggested were often considered, in the belief of the orthodox, bad. However, many were fond of it, wishing to be a part of the most respected family of the Sacred 28 but Sirius Black was never proud of his surname.

He hoped and wished day and night for somehow the name to vanish and he never - as opposed to his mother's dreams - wanted to expand the Black "family". He never wanted to marry. Never wanted anyone else to bear the name because of him and to the contrary of many beliefs he felt bad for who he was to marry.

The hatred he had for the name just grew when he found out he was betrothed, not by his parents, not by his brother but by the cousin who was disowned. Oh, how much he wished he ran away when he got the time rather than staying back just for his baby brother, enduring all the tortures.

At the ripe age of 19, when he was supposed to be out enjoying his life with the perks of being a young adult rather shut into his room, helpless and enraged by being betrothed.

Sirius twisted the platinum ring on his finger, sitting in the confinement of his room. Sure, it wasn't the engagement ring but it was the one James Potter had brought him for the graduation. The words, 'Pads'. So, piss off!' was engraved into the thick ring. The letters barely visible but it meant the world to him. Everything about it was special to him.

"Brother," He heard the door squeak shut. He could see the polished shoes of Regulus through the corner of his eyes. Without looking up from his ring nor stopping his actions, he asked, irritatedly, "What is it now?"

"M-mother is calling you," He could hear the tightness in his brother's voice, his heart clenched but was immediately engulfed in the thought that Regulus knew about this and never uttered a word to him.

"Tell her I will come," He said shortly.

"Sirius-"

"Just go, Regulus," He had never called him by his full name, it was always "Reg" or "Reggie" no matter what.

"Oh," The boy stared at Sirius for a second before rushing out of the room, knowing the tears in his eyes would drop.

Sirius flopped back onto his bed, staring at the ceiling. He was mad, mad at everyone but you. He had never seen you before, never heard of you. It was bewildering at first how his mother agreed on this but it dissipated when he learned this...commitment could increase the international bonds.

Groaning, he stood up, straightening his always formal attire, ruffling his hair and left downstairs. "Good evening, Mother," He said, bitterly.

"Oh, here you are, finally," She said irritatedly but did nothing other than standing up from her study desk, giving a sideways glance to her husband who sat ignorantly with a newspaper in front of him.

A hanger was placed on the handle of a cupboard she was walking to, the clothing hung on it was completely covered. Sirius hoped it wasn't what he thought it would be. "Since the marriage will be held on the day after tomorrow-"
"The day after tomorrow!?!" Sirius yelled.

"Stop shouting," His mother hissed, letting out a sharp breath she continued in her cold voice, "Since the marriage is on the day after tomorrow I would expect you to have a good rest, and not do any of your usual shenanigans. Do not let the Blacks down, Sirius,"