Introduction

This is a story about two kingdoms side by side, but worlds apart. All along the border, magical flowers grew. Primroses bloom between light and shadow. They are used to make love potions. Because after all everybody deserves to be loved. And speaking of love, a princess is in love. This is Princess (Y/N). She's the oldest daughter of the King and future Queen of the Fairy Kingdom.

She's getting married today to her true love, Roland. They were practically made for each other. Both were good looking, both loved each other, and both were happy together. An hour or so before the wedding, (Y/N) was flying around trying to make a boutonniere for Roland. At the moment, it was just wood, sticks and petals. And anything else she could find to make it perfect for Roland.

'Wise men say only fools, only fools rush in. But I can't help falling in love with you. Shall I say would it be, would it be a sin,' (Y/N) accidentally scared a turtle so quickly apologised, 'that I can't help falling in love with you!'

While flying around, grabbing more materials for the boutonniere, she accidentally flew into the Dark Forest. Inside, goblins of all shapes and sizes were cutting down Primroses just as their King ordered. A petal fell into her hands which caused her some trouble. The goblins tried to take it from her. She kicked them away and flew off, leaving the petal behind. Two goblins, Thang and Stuff, picked up the abandoned petal.

They assumed she was trying to get it to make a Love Potion. So, they went to their King to tell them about (Y/N). On a throne made of bone sat The Bog King. His body was completely covered in an armour-like exoskeleton, his wings looked like dragonfly wings with some tears in them. He's tall, lanky and his limbs are thin to match the rest of his body. He carries a staff with him with an orange gem in the middle.

"Sire! News from the border!" Stuff said, "you tell him."

"Okay," Thang said nervous, "A fairy flew into our forest."

"What?" Bog asked.

"And almost took a primrose."

"A primrose?" Bog stomped his staff down, angry, "I hate this time of year. Spring. Send more goblins to cut down every primrose. No primroses, no potion. No potion, no love. Because love... is dangerous. It weakens, it rots. It destroys order. And without order, what is left? Chaos. Destroy the primroses! Or I will destroy you!"

The two goblins ran off scared. It's true, Bog has always hated Spring. He hates Primroses. He hates love. Why? You'll find out about that fateful day later. Stuff ran into Griselda, Bog's mother. She's been trying to get Bog in love again but, so far, she's failed because Bog wants nothing to do with it. She's only trying to show him that he shouldn't ban love from the dark forest because of something that happened to him. But he's stubborn. But we'll get back to him later.

(Y/N) was looking for Roland after her experience in the Dark forest. And give him the boutonniere. She soon found her blonde lover on a squirrel. She flew over to him but hid behind a blueberry bush forgetting that Roland isn't allowed to see her. Bad luck. Roland didn't believe that. He even tried to bribe her out by telling her that his hair was doing a thing they both liked. What that hair thing is, I don't know.

Roland soon worked out that she was in the Dark Forest. Only because he saw her come from that direction. She admitted to going in but assured him that she can take care of herself. She even tried to prove that by taking his sword but it was too heavy for her so she just dropped it. But (Y/N) didn't need a sword if she was going to rule the kingdom. She can do without. Because she has a plan for when she's Queen.

She wants to go into the Dark Forest to talk with The Bog King and finally unite their two kingdoms at last. But she'll also need a King by her side. Roland. But he's seemed more interested in getting an army to protect (Y/N) and the kingdom. But he hesitated on that last part. (Y/N) was too in love with him to question. So she ignored it. Roland soon left to let (Y/N) make some final touches and for him to get ready too. (Y/N)'s sister, Dawn, came over.

She's been helping her older sister prepare but (Y/N) flew off to make the boutonniere for Roland which she forgot to give to him. When Dawn saw it, she offered to fix it. Only because Roland was too good-looking for whatever (Y/N) tried to make. Dawn gave the old boutonniere to three Fairies who left to make a new one.

"Dawn! Do you think that Roland loves me as much as I love him?" (Y/N) asked.

"Oh, (Y/N). How could he not love you? You're so... totally loveable!" Dawn said smiling.

"Really?"

"I wish you could see how you look."

'Oh, you're looking crazy in love. He's got you looking crazy in love. Yeah, you're looking crazy in love. Looking so crazy, got you looking so crazy in love,' the fairies sang giving (Y/N) a red flower.

"It's perfect," (Y/N) said smiling.

"You're welcome," Dawn  said smiling

"I wanna give this to him now!"

"Isn't it bad luck if he sees you..."

(Y/N) ignored her and flew off, 'Oh, I can't help falling in love with you.'

'Uh-oh.'

'Uh-oh, uh-oh,' the fairies sang after Dawn.

'As the river flows surely to the sea,' Roland sang.

'Darling, so it goes some things are meant to be!' (Y/N) sang.

'Oh, yeah some things are meant to be!'

'Take my hand.'

'Oh, take my hand.'

'Take my whole life, too.'

'For I can't help Falling in love,' the two sang.

'With you,' (Y/N) finished.

'Oh, you're looking crazy in love,' the elves sang as (Y/N) flew over their part of the kingdom, 'He's got you looking crazy in love. Oh, you're looking crazy in love.'

'Looking so crazy, got me looking so crazy in love!' (Y/N) sang smiling

'Oh, you're looking crazy in love. He's got you looking crazy in love. Oh, you're looking crazy in love.'

'And I can't help it,' Roland and (Y/N) sang.

'No, I can't help it,' (Y/N) sang on her own.

'I can't help it,' Roland sang

'And no, I.'

'I...'

'Can't help.'

'No, I can't help.'

'Falling in love,' the two started

'With you,' (Y/N) finished

'So crazy, crazy in love, yeah,' Roland sang.

'And no I know I can't help,'

'No, I...'

'Falling in love...'

(Y/N) found Roland. Hugging and then kissing another girl. (Y/N) was heartbroken at the scene in front of her. She threw the boutonniere away and flew off, crying.

(A/N: This is for my boyfriend suga_ouran_academy who introduced me to Strange Magic🥰)