1

"𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆?

"𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆?..."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙛𝙤𝙮 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙧 was exteremely quiet. There was an air of tension that no one could understand why.
The Black sisters in particular were quiet all day, as if they knew something was going to happen. All day they were snapping at anyone who got in their way, the others in the manor knew something was wrong but none of them knew why and nor did they ask.

The sun was starting to set. The manor became quieter and darker by the minute. The only sounds inside the manor were the occasional sound of shoes, door slamming, and knife sharpening noices which was from Bellatrix's room.

Then a voice was heard from outside the manor, everyone's eyes turned to the windows. But none of them saw anything.

Then something entered the manor. Everyone was alarmed and began to grip their wands tightly. They stood in the hallway and waited. None of them dared to move, even Bellatrix had fear in her eyes because none of them could see anything. They all held their breath in unison, the tension in the hall increased even more...

Then a silhouette appeared.

She was a woman with a long dark blue cloak. Her cloak swung and showed off her beautiful red dress. For a moment they saw her eyes glow bright green. Before anyone had time to react, the cloaked figure emerged from the shadows. She took off the part of her cloak that covered her face.

And two gasps were heard.

The cloaked figure was their sister, Cassiopeia Black .

The one they left,

the one they forgot.

She had an emotionless expression on her face. She was smirking at them with a cold look.

Bellatrix and Narcissa were frozen.

They saw their little sister years later, their hearts were beating so fast they thought it might explode. But instead, their cold hearts are were overwhelmed by emotions, exactly two emotions - regret and longing.