"We will tell him." Peach says without looking at Dr. Walter.

Dr. Walter says his farewells and leaves while I am still in tears.

"What was he –" Willow enters the room. And freezes when she sees my devastated state. "Oh my god. Dear, what's wrong?" She ushers Peach away from me and starts wiping my tears with a cotton pad. She notices my uncontrollable sobs and turns to Peach. "As she is in a state where she can't speak, why don't you tell me what the hell happened?"

Peach looks at me for confirmation and I nod slightly and he tells her everything.

After Peach finishes, Willow looks at me. "Oh dear, everything will be fine. I will stand by your side. I know you are innocent and, of course, not involved with that monstrous gang."

Her words give me a little bit of comfort but the he invades my comfort again. "Aron..." I whisper again.

Her face falls but she recovers quickly. "Aron... he will also come to terms with the results but you have to tell him as soon as possible.  We all are here for you. We are on your side. We will help you with him. Don't worry. He has eaten my head and my phone's battery by calling every five minutes. He will understand, honey."

Then, Peach and Willow try their best to stop my sobs and we find a way to tell Aron.  

Aron enters the room an hour later -Peach and Willow left straight away-, worry and relief swimming behind his ocean blue irises. He sits on the chair beside my bed and clasps my hand in his. "Hey."

"Hi" I reply.

He smiles ear to ear, "How are you feeling?"

How will I tell him? My throat clogs up again but I manage to croak, "better".

He kisses the back of my hand. "You still look damn beautiful."

No.... How do I tell him...?

"Aron, I have to tell you something."

"No, not right now. You can tell me whatever you want after you are feeling well. Right now, you just have to rest."

I shake my head. "It can't wait. Its... urgent."

He frowns. "So urgent that it can't wait until you recover?"

I nod.

"Ok, then, tell me."

I take a deep breath. Here we go. "Aron, do you remember when you saw me down at the second floor with Peach?" I ask. And he nods instantly. "I went there to see Morgana." His frown deepens and he opens his mouth to say something but I squeeze his hand to stop him. "Please let me finish. When I visited her, she said some weird shit about how she knew me and was my... sister. Her words haunted me every day. Peach then advised me to take a DNA test. I requested Dr. Walter to do the test secretly, without you knowing. He did it. And then I got attacked. The attackers kept saying something about my ... dad want me to join him. I had no idea what he was saying. I was so young when my uncle told me my family died and then this Morgana person come up and goes like she is my sister. These goons try kidnapping me, saying that my dad want to see me. Then I end up here. Dr. Walter came today with the results. Peach was with me and we got to know the results. Its... positive."

I finally raise my eyes and look at Aron. His face is expressionless. His eyes blank. "Aron, say something." I plead.

He meets my eyes. His eyes turning almost gray. A furious storm behind them. He cocks his head. "What do you want me to say? You and Peach have done everything by yourselves. You didn't even bother consulting me. I asked you a million times if everything was fine, but you, you just plastered that fake smile on your face and always said that everything was fine!" His voice raising by every word.

"Aron, please. We didn't want to tell anyone before it was confirmed."

He stands up and starts pacing. "I thought I meant something to you. I thought we were something. I thought you were just stressed and wanted some space. But now I get to know that you were hiding such a huge issue from me! You gave more importance to that Harris than me! This is unbelievable!"

"Aron-"

"No!" He cuts me off. "You are Morgana's sister. How come you never knew? Morgana is Damon's wife. And if your parents are alive and allowed your sister to marry one of the biggest criminals...then they must have been involved in the mafia as well. Your dead uncle may be involved as well. And then, finally, you may be involved with them as well, right? You may be feeding us sweet beautiful lies. You may be giving them our information as well. That's why they escape from us whenever we have the chance. Now everything fits together!"

"Aron! Stop!" I exclaim.

He snickers and rushes out the door.

"Aron!" I yell. But he doesn't turn around.

It's over.

It's all over.