[OCTAVIA BLAKE IMAGINE]

IMAGINE YOUR BEST FRIEND OCTAVIA TEACHING YOU HOW TO FIGHT

Octavia was swift in her movements - she could use a sword like a true Grounder. Lincoln had taught her well, and now she wanted to forward her skills to you. She had guided your movements, told you to mirror her movements and because your training was only at the beginning, you used a wooden staff to fight. Octavia's lessons had been taken effect quickly, as you had won your first fight with Octavia just after a week.

"Good job, Y/N", she laughed as you helped her back up. "But you had one thing to improve in your fighting style. As you started to get the upper hand of me, you started to act a little too eager... and I saw you let your guard down. If I wasn't alone, someone could have attacked you from behind. A good soldier never lets their guard down."

You nodded and leaned against your staff. "Yeah, I guess I was caught in the moment because I've been trying to defeat you for the whole week and I realized I finally had a chance. I'll pay more attention to my guard next time."

Octavia nodded, picking up her staff and looking up at you with a smirk. "Are you ready for a rematch?"

You nodded, taking your starting position. "Hell yeah, bring it on."