"I breath for LISRENE!"

The crowd grow wilder when we started dancing. I couldn't remove my eyes from Joohyun. She is really a great dancer and she's way too gorgeous to be true. I can't even believe that I'm dancing with a goddess.

When I got the chance, I also took a glimpse on Jennie who was already staring at us with her arms crossed, if I was still her partner and we live together, I'll probably know that I'm gonna sleep in the sofa for a week.

I did a quick scan, and I must admit that she looked like a princess in her white dress. Someone might mistake her as an angel if she's not wearing those eyes that could kill just by a five seconds contact.

I'm such a bottom. I kept on complimenting her when she didn't hesitate to hurt my feelings.

"WE WANT MOREEE!"

"MORE LISRENE PLEASEE!"

"That was hot as hell!"

"MOREEEEEE!"

We were both catching our breath when the performance ended. When the spotlight went out, Joohyun took the initiative to pull me closer and before I could turn my head, she already took a peck on my lips.

Open Mic Poetry

"Come on, let's sit here!" Chaeng dragged me to the reserved seats in the front row. I kept on saying that I wanted to go home and rest but then they didn't let me go. Yes, THEY. Jisoo was holding my other hand so that I won't be able to escape.

"Please Chaeng, I'm tired."

"Then you can sit down and rest, is that a problem?"

"I want to sleep."

"Sleep later. You're such a killjoy!" Jisoo hissed.

"Quiet guys! Jennie is about to perform," Rosé hushed us.

Jennie. She's the reason why I don't want to be here. But Chaeng and Jisoo used force just to make me watch Jennie perform.

The crowd welcomed Jennie with a round of applause. Some were shouting too. Many were complimenting her looks. And some were screaming their confessions like,

"Jennie-yah, saranghaeeee!"

"Let's go on a date!"

"I might passed out because of love!"

"I'm your fan!"

"I wanna marry you!"

"You are my angel!"

Jennie sat down in the middle as she leveled the mic near her mouth. I thought she's going to sing that instant but then she started talking to the crowd. Her eyes that were throwing daggers earlier is now as loving as I first held her hand.

"Love. Four letters, one word. Honestly, I thought love will forever be a stranger to me. But guess what? I was wrong. Someone made me feel and made me believe in it. But I was such a coward for backing out without even trying to fight for that feeling. Never have I ever regretted a decision in my entire life until now. When I was torn between two things that I can't simply let go. I wanted to remain as the perfect figure in the eyes of all the person here. I wanted to be the same Jennie Kim that you knew, the one whom you look up to. But that person came and made me question my decision. That person came into my life without even knocking, that person entered my life without my consent but as days went by I realized that I was too lucky that I allowed her to occupy a room in my heart. You know what? That person even has the guts to make me choose between "us" and the world. Yes, "us". There has been an "us". But I don't have the courage to fight for us until I realized that without that person, I'm like an empty bottle floating in the unknown ocean," she paused before she heaved a deep sigh.

The crowd cheered again. It was like they are putting themselves in Jennie's shoes and they're shouting with sympathy telling Jennie that they got her back.

"The heck? What is she saying?" I heard Chaeyoung gasped.

"Is she confessing? THIS IS GOING TO TREND!" Jisoo almost screamed every word she said.

I just kept quiet and waited for her to finish her monologue.

"I won't talk any longer because I might break down and cry and not finish my performance," she chuckled which surprised the whole studentry.

"So here it is, my apology." Jennie looked at me as she said the last two words.

Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis started playing.

Closed off from love, I didn't need the pain
Once or twice was enough and it was all in vain
Time starts to pass, before you know it, you're frozen, ooh
But something happened for the very first time with you
My heart melts into the ground, found something true
And everyone's looking 'round, thinking I'm going crazy, oh

Her voice. It melted all the pain away. And the lyrics felt like it's communicating what Jennie really felt for me.

But I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away, but they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein that I keep on closing
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding, I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open
Oh yeah

Jennie stood up as she moved to the beat steadily while low-key pointing toward my direction.

Trying hard not to hear, but they talk so loud
Their piercing sounds fill my ears, try to fill me with doubt
Yet I know that their goal is to keep me from falling, hey, oh
But nothing's greater than the rush that comes with your embrace
And in this world of loneliness, I see your face
Yet everyone around me thinks that I'm going crazy
Maybe, maybe

But I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away, but they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein that I keep on closing
You cut me open and I
Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding, I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open

By the second chorus, she started walking down the stage. I was frozen in my seat when she took small steps towards me.

And it's draining all of me
Though they find it hard to believe
I'll be wearing these scars for everyone to see

Jennie stopped in front of me, offering her hand like a kid waiting for someone to come with her and play. The crowd screamed louder and it somehow boosted Jennie's confidence because she pulled me from my seat and made me stood like a statue that is stuck in a sticky mud. In my peripheral view I could see how Rosé kept on putting popcorn in her mouth although it was already filled with it while Jisoo kept on spilling some of what she's drinking. Their jaw dropped when Jennie lift my chin and clearly sang the last chorus right in front of my face and in that moment my heart thumped louder than the cheers of the whole audience.

I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away, but they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein that I keep on closing
Oh, you cut me open and I
Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding, I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love
Oh, you cut me open and I

"I'm sorry Lisa for everything that I did that caused you pain. Believe me, it broke my heart too. Please...please let me make it up to you.

Lisa, let's start over."