-----------------------

The night faded away and our plan to make Ender happy was in order, of course after I ate that was.

"Blueberry pancakes today!" I called out as I made my way downstairs, dressed comfortably after my previous shower.

"And Notch said you're cravings would get wor-"

"And chocolate covered pickles" I stood still as the thought made my mouth water, now excited I rushed to the kitchen turning around to make eye contact with Herobrine as I held a pickle jar in my hand from rummaging through the refrigerator.

"Don't judge me, I'm pregnant" Herobrine held his hands up in defeat but helped me prepare not only pancakes but the melted chocolate for my marvelous mixture.

I seemingly rushed to finish eating my couple of pancakes before moaning in delight as I picked up a pickle with chocolate set on top.

"Oh yes!" I giggled and took a bite, absolutely loving how it tasted. I tried to offer Herobrine some but after he took a bite he spat it out in disgust while I held the other 3 pickles hostage for myself.

"I love you but I never want to eat that again" He chuckled, rinsing his mouth with water.

"It's good! 'nough said" I said upon finishing the second delectable delight.

"Whatever you say, Notch is here" Herobrine said after he kissed my forehead and went to get the door. To say I was surprised in the least when they didn't bicker like usual made me get up to see what was up.

"Steve! Come meet Aleks" Notch smiled and gestured me over, with a huff that I had to get up, I took my pickle with me and made my way towards them.

He was just as Ender described, luminous golden eyes, blonde hair and his wings and tail were sea green. I couldn't help but gush over how adorable he was.

"Nice to meet you Steve, I've heard a lot about you from my Mas-"

"He's so cute!" I cut him off, apologizing softly beut welcomed him into the house.

"It's great to finally meet you too! Honestly he was spot on in describing you" I chuckled, Aleks tilted his head but froze at the familiar roar of Ender's arrival.

"My! So many guests today!" I clapped my hands together, a tad bit sad I no longer had pickles to eat but today was a joyous day!

Ender's POV

I rolled my right arm from the numbing pain of an ancient wound that never seemed to heal. I dusted myself off and walked up the path towards Steve's house, knocking on the door and awaiting for it to open.

"Morning Ender" Notch greeted me, I gave him a nod of my head as I entered, I looked for Master only to stall as I caught eyes with golden orbs I had shamefully been avoiding.

By Gods, he looked just as exquisite as I remembered him, the years have done good on him as I could hardly take my eyes off of him. My breath escaped me the more my focus zeroed in on him. And his scent....

I could drown in it.

"I...Aleks" This was Steve's doing without a doubt, concern filled me at the fast beating heart within the cages of my chest.