[JACOB FRYE DRABBLE]

Prompts: "This cookie is my spirit animal." and "Wait, who?"

Word count: 376

"Jacob, you have to help us with the planning." you sighed as you looked at Jacob scrambled across the couch, a cookie jar beside him. "Templars won't rest, and neither should we."

"There's enough work for today, Y/N. Besides, this cookie is my spirit animal. I can't leave him all alone." Jacob grinned at you as he took a bite from his cookie, you snorted and rolled your eyes. "By the way, your new friend dropped by."

You turned to look at Jacob - you didn't have any friends in London and a thought of a spy Templar crossed your mind. "Wait, who?"

"That sweet little boy you befriended a few weeks ago." he clarified and snorted at your puzzled expression. "The one that had mud all over his fur? Who you washed?"

You sighed in relief, fully aware Jacob was just messing with you. You had indeed befriended a stray puppy, and gave him food which caused him to drop by your hideout every day to fetch more food. You didn't complain, it was nice to have company there.

"Alright. But hey, really, you have to help us. Take your cookie friends with you. They will love seeing us planning to rip Templars apart." you beckoned towards the map and Jacob looked at his cookie.

"What do you say, buddy? Should we help Y/N plan?" he asked and you sighed, fully knowing the answer already. "It says it prefers lying here with me."

You snorted. "Hey, enough with your games. I'll kick your friends out of the house if you won't come over here."

Jacob's eyes widened in mock-shock. "No need to threaten us! I'm coming."

You gave Jacob a playful nudge as he made his way beside you and started pointing out what you had already planned. Jacob looked at you with a smirk - you were one of the best Assassins he had the pleasure to know, and you always had fun together. He loved to tease you and you secretly liked it, and that was what made you such good partners, you came along well and Evie liked how her brother had gotten someone by his side, someone who he had love blooming up for. He deserved it, and you did too.