Chapter 10 - Reality

Everyone was in complete shocked from hearing your words. She must be crazy.

Mikey and the other toman member has a look of disbelief, they didnt expect you to answer the riddle like that.

"Well thats an odd one, right Kenchin?" mikey uttered while facing the tall guy with dragon tattoo.

"Dont call me with that name in a place like this Mikey!" Kenchin defended.

Mikey just ignored it and turn his gaze back at you.

"You said you'd jump too? Geez.. I wasnt expecting that answer.. You mustve live in the darkness." he said while walking towards you and leaning near your face with his hands on his chin.

"Mikey-kuun..i think you are mistaken,.." you said and that make mikey confused.

"I dont live in darkness, Darkness lives in me"  you added while smiling back at him. His friendly aura disappeared and he then starts to release dark aura anf it was terrifying.

"well, we have something in common.. I guess" his aura is dark but he is still smiling at you like it was nothing.

You signed while looking at him. He put his hands to your shoulder in a few seconds before turning around and dismissing everyone. (toman members)

What the hell was that?

You return to your sit and continue what you were doing earlier! Sleeping.

Aki signed while looking at your unbothered state. The leader of toman was just here earlier and you have the audacity to sleep again like nothing happened. Thats what she thought, but deep inside you were thinking of a lot of stuff.

Maybe it was so like you to hide things from others, you never let anyone see your feelings and pain. Your have a thick mask covering you.

Its always been like this since that day. The day you and Astrid almost died.

8 years ago(California)

I woke up and my head hurts, where am i? Why is everything moving. Why is my hands tied up!?

You move to the side and trying to figure out what was happening. You can feel someone was lying beside you inside this small compartment.

Astrid??!

Where are we, what's happening.

I can see a small hole, this must be a car's trunk.

We were captured..

All i remember was Astrid and i were waiting at the bus stop when a car suddenly stopped. 3 men wearing cap and mask put something on our mouth and then everything went blank.

You panicked knowing your sister was still unconcious. You elbow her to wake up but she was in deep sleep.

After 30 minutes the car stopped and you pretended to be asleep. They both carry you into an abandon house and lay you inside an empty room.

At last Astrid woke up.

By that time, you were only 6 years old.

Those men that kidnapped the two of you started contacting your parents asking for a large amount of money.

Astrid was crying and you confort her.

I can't feel scared, No. I already am scared.

I can't show her how scared i am.