Chapter 8 - Unwanted

3 days had passed and you never seen Izana, its not like you care but after that day he sent you home you never saw him and he didn't even texted you. Geez what a lame boyfriend.

You cant stop thinking about what he said before he left you and drive off.

Flashback 3 days ago.

You and Izana were standing in front of your house.

"Astrid, can i kiss you?" he said asking for permission.

"Yeah sure,." you said with emotionless face.

He pecked your lips and looked you in the eye. Your stoic expression made him sad.

"Why do you look so empty?, i felt nothing when I kissed you" he uttered while looking into your eyes.

He then lean again to kissed you even deeper.

He pulled his lips away and looked at you. Your eyes were wide open even when he was kissing you. It feels like you dont have any feelings or something.

He turns around and get on his bike then drive off.

End of flashback

You feel happy that he stops bothering you, But you still feel guilty and lonely.

Im not suppose to be caring or anything. I should be celebrating because he surrendered.

What does he means when he said i look empty? Does that mean i dont feel love towards him. But, does he? I mean we just met. Its impossible for him to fall inlove with me!?

You were spacing out while sitting on your chair waiting for the teacher to arrive.

Someone poke you from the back, you turn to look at the person and it was Yuri.

"Hey Yuri? What do want? You smiled at her like she was your friend cause you know it will pissed her off.

"how does it feel  being Izana's toy for a few days?"  she said mocking you.

"I dont have any idea what you're talking about, you high?!" you raised one eyebrow while looking at her.

"well i heard she has a new girl, and they look so good together." she said while looking at her ugly nails.

"So? Should i care?"  you said looking uninterested.

She feels annoyed of you being cool with everything she says.

Before she could respond the teacher has arrived.

So she got a new girl, thats good.

But, what is this pain ive been feeling on my chest.

I can see an image of him, he was staring at the river..

His feelings seem so real that time..

Maybe he used to do that with all the girls he dated. It was so like him.

Such a fuckboy.

The class ended and you were still spacing out. You snapped out of your thoughts when kazura put a cold soda on your cheeks.

"shit. What the hell was that"  you almost punch kazura in the stomach.

"Sorry, you were spacing out. I tried to call you but you weren't responding."  he defended himself in order to get an exemption from the beating.