Chapter 7 - Hiding The Truth

You were sitting in the park bench with Kazura while eating the ice cream he bought. The weather was so hot so you two decided to stay on the nearest bench under the tree.

"So what are you planning now? Kazura broke the silence.

" im gonna make him break up with me. " you responded while licking the ice-cream.

" How? "he asked.

" I have a list of plan to get him get over me. "

" PLAN A, I'll break his trust.. I'll flirt with other guys in front of him until he decided to end our relationship "

Or

" PLAN B, I'll act like im crazy inlove with him, ill follow him around and act like a yandere obssess girlfriend until he gets enough of me."

"What do you think Kazu-kkun?" you asked kazura and turn your head to look at him.

He looked so surprised and shocked at the same time.

"Well, either way. Those plans sounds dangerous. Are you really gonna do that?" he looks at you with disbelief.

"Ofcourse,"  you answered his questions without hesitation.

"By the way kazura, i have to tell you something.. Its a secret and you cant tell a single soul about this.. Cause if you do.. ILL KILL YOU."

Kazura gulped before nodding.

"Okay then, my little secret was im not Astrid... My name is YN! "  you exclaimed.

Kazura looked at you with confused expressions.

"Ugh!, what i mean is im Astrid's twin sister you idiot" now his eyes widened and his jaw dropped making his mouth wide open.

"Wow! You are not Astrid all along. Thats explains why you were acting weird. Astrid is cheerful and bubbly while you are.. - he got cut off when you gave him a death glare.

" i mean.. Yeahh.. Just forget about it, i didnt know she has a twin sister. " he added raising his hands to apologize.

"Now that you know my little secret, you have to promise me not to tell anyone. Also, you can call me by my name when no one's around. Im kinda getting tired being called by the name Astrid all the time." you said while opening a bag of chips that kazura bought.

After a few hours of hanging out with kazura you went home to call Aki and tell her that your return will be delayed.

You also gave Astrid a call to tell her about what happened and why you are taking so long to come back.

She sounded like she's enjoying herself over there, it makes me happy though.

You were about to sleep when you receive a text from an unknown number on your phone.

This must be Izana.

**Unknown number***

Hey.

***YN***

Hey.

**Unknown number***

Look outside your window.

**Unknown number***

Now!.

Geez... This is totally izana, from the way he send a msg. Why so bossy?!