First meeting

Hey guys this is my first ever fanfiction so i hope yall like it . Also feel free to put any HELPFULL criticizem in the comments. i hope i kept the prople in character . thank you

You walk in into Captain Hitsugaya's office really mad at yourself. You knock on the door but nobody responds so you slowly open the door and see that no one is there. "Why did I have to get into sqad ten", you mumble to yourself.
you always thought of the squad ten captain as an annoying brat who was full of himself and kept ordering and yelling at poor Rangiku.

"Why couldn't I get into squad eleven?" I keep mumbling not noticing that Toshiro had entered the office."Now I'm stuck with that damn short brat!"

"May know more of this "short brat" ur talking about ?" I hear a cold voice say from behind me.
You immediately stand up and turn around shocked. When you turn around you she a short boy with white hair and turqoise blue eyes glaring at you. Looking at your shocked expression he smirked.

You quickly regain your composure and said annoyed ," You of course! Toshiro!", not caring abut the concequences.

Toshiro looks at me shocked not knowing what to say and after a long pause he says. " Your one to speak looking at how short you are (you were abount an inch shorter than toshiro) and its Captain Hitsugaya to you."

'Man we have a fiesty third seet' i rigaku comments from the back. you smile at the remark And then feel a all the air get pused out of your lungs by ringaku hugging you. You try to breathe air but fail miserably because of ringakus giant breast blocking your breathing holes.

"Put her down rigaku yor choking her!" you hear toshiro say. And puts you down apologizing. Bend for a minute holding your knees to catch your breath.

"Name?", you hear the captain ask you

f/n....... l/n you reply between your gasps of air.

"This time ill let you of with a warning but next time be moe respectful to your superiors or else there will be consequences.

You stomp out of the room annoyed with rigaku at your tial. " hes not that bad if you get to know him!" you hear ringaku say.

" I shore hope so' you say to yourself. cause you actually wanted to get to know this guy.