His favorite thing about you

Nash- your hair: Nash loves to play with your hair, the way it smells and the way it looks when you wake up.

Cam- your personality: Cameron loves every moment that you two spend together. He loves how outgoing and crazy you are but how shy and quiet you can be as well.

Matt- your smile: Matt loves it when you smile. He loves the dimples in your cheeks and the way you scrunch your nose.

Carter- your nose: Carter loves the way your nose scrunches when you smile. He likes to kiss you on the tip of your nose.

Shawn- your voice: Shawn loves the way you sound over the phone. Sometimes he calls you just to hear your voice, waking you up in the middle of the night.

Taylor- your legs: Taylor loves when you two cuddle and you wrap your legs around him. He loves the way they feel after you've just shaved.

Aaron- your eyes: Aaron loves the color of your eyes. He loves the way they shine in the sun. He loves to just sit with you and you two just stare into each others eyes.

Jack G- your dimples: Jack loves your dimples. He loves when you smile and your dimples in your cheeks show.

Jack J- your hands: Jack loves how your hands fit perfectly in his. He loves that your hands are much smaller than his.

Hayes- your ears: Hayes loves how small you ears are. He loves to tuck little strands of hair behind them.

Jacob- your laugh: Jacob loves to make you laugh. He loves when you laugh to loud and he loves when you sometimes snort