Anger simmered in me, I looked up from my phone suddenly and growled, teeth briefly extended, I saw him immediate flinch and retreat as he backed up out of shock, eyes wide. It was weird seeing him like that, he was a cold calculating bastard who everyone hated, intimidation wasn't something that usually worked on him. I tried to calm down, breath normally. My teeth tingled as I forced them back.

"I won't kill him." I growled, my voice was rough. 

He only glanced at me, looking uneasy and sickly as I left the table and casually tossed a tenner down for our drinks, heading out of the sandwich joint.

Now with this new found direction I would at least sleep a little easier tonight even if I could already feel that irritating warmth coming on. When they opened in the morning I would be there and I promised myself I would find him and when I did I would teach the crafty little man how much fun it was to run from his mate, I could think of nothing better that a long session of fucking and punishing him after this... 

[Max's POV]

I felt like a mess laying in my bed, I should have been sleeping but my mind couldn't fully drift off and in my head I kept seeing him holding me down against a mattress cover belonging to someone else, in a room that belonged to someone else. I should have left feeling disgusted. Instead I left embarrassed but wanting more, more from some teenager!

I had hoped I had built it into my head that he was so young, that he might have been baby-faced but that meeting had proved to me he was not. This was a teenager, or at the very least a young adult. I should have seen it the night before. I should have asked!

I groaned, what was wrong with me. I was sweating and hot and I couldn't keep still. Even the bedsheets felt weird against me. I turned on my front and tried to smother myself with the pillow.

I tried to imagine my room, it appeared in my head so easily. I remembered the posters on the wall, the pictures of him and friends, among them rarely one that showed him alone with another man. Cars and women and movies. Average things to enjoy, for men such as myself as well, but it struck me as the room of a very straight man, down to the uninspired interior decorating and tits magazines stacked in the corner.

He had tried to approach me, even followed me, that alone should have frightened me. Instead my head circled in the event in retrospect, it made sense to run, but what if he had caught me? What would he have said? Was he angry? If not then why follow me?

In my head the scene played out very differently. I saw him cornering me, felt my heart beat faster as he approached, pressed me back against the wall and...

My groan was muffled by the pillow.

My friends could have seen it, what would they have thought of me? I couldn't decide between disgust and laughter and each was as painful as the other.

Just as I was thinking this I heard a knock at the door, louder now and paired with the doorbell.

That was really out of order, I thought groggily, knocking was one thing so late at night but ringing the doorbell was the perfect way to wake everyone in the household up.

I lifted myself up off of the bed and put on my slippers, my arms and legs ached and my hair was sticking to my forehead with sweat. I must have looked like an addict going through relapse or something, it was no way to come to the door, then again they shouldn't have been calling this late.

I slowly made my way downstairs, feeling dizzier by the minute.

When I finally opened the door I blinked in surprise to see a very annoyed Jeffrey standing outside, rubbing his hold hands against each other.