You arrived and hurried up the stairs into the building. There weren't many people here today so it didn't take too long to spot Eren's tall broad figure. He was relaxed against a wall outside of one of the meeting rooms, hair in a messy loose bun and wearing:

 He was relaxed against a wall outside of one of the meeting rooms, hair in a messy loose bun and wearing:

He no doubt looked good. He noticed you standing at the front of the building and got up to greet you. "Hey good looking" he began as he took your bag and books out of your hands, you just smiled at him "follow me." He led you to a secluded area and set your and his supplies down on the table. You both sat down and grabbed a book to take notes on.

35 minutes in you got bored and set your pen down. You took this time to study Eren and his features. The way his hair laid on his face, his hands lightly flipped the book pages constantly showing his veins, his clothing style; it was all so attractive. You sighed and eren looked up from his book, his emerald eyes looked into your e/c eyes then back down at his book. He looked cute when he was concentrating.

A few minutes passed and Eren spoke up "I can see you staring. If you wanna suck a lil dick just say that." You shook your head and rolled your eyes.

"Shut up." Eren closed his book and leaned his head back so his face was tilted toward the ceiling.

"It's okay, you can admit you like what you see. You'll be seeing it for the rest of your life after all." He smirked and reached toward you but knocked the stack of papers that were sitting by you down.

Your eyes watched as the papers flew from side to side and hit the floor. Your eyes darted back up to eren. "So pretty boy.. you wanna pick those up?" You raised an eyebrow and slumped back in your seat.

"Only if you help me." He whispered and copied your actions while fiddling with one of the rings on his finger. You sighed and looked back at the papers.

"I didn't knock them over. But whatever." You mumbled. The both of you got onto the floor and began picking up the fallen papers, your hands grazed one another's and you both looked at each other and laughed. "We just had one of those cringe high school movie moments!" Eren started laughing really loud after that which caused the librarian to storm over with an angry expression on her face.

"You both are being way too loud. There are people trying to work and read. You're disturbing them. Be quieter or leave, this is not a place for your laugh fest."

Eren was holding back his laughter. "Yeah Eren stop being so loud, you know better." He held his middle finger up at you and you did the same in return. The librarian turned and walked back to her desk at the front of the library.

You and Eren were still on the ground collecting the papers. Eren stood up to stretch and you were on your knees about to stand up when Armin and Connie came up to the table.

"What were you just doing back here?" Connie asked out of breath with his arms crossed.

"Uh nothing really. Just studying you know." You turned towards him.

"We finally found you." Armin began "Do you want to go out to eat with the rest of us?" He questioned. 'They could've just texted to see where you were-' you though then looked at Eren.

"You cool with that?" You asked.

"Yeah I can go for a bite, I haven't eaten all day." He replied. Armin nodded his head and walked out the door to where everyone else was standing. You watched as Eren picked up his papers and books and put them back into his book bag. "Come on y/n." You obeyed and followed behind him.

After meeting everyone outside you decided on car arrangements. Armin would take Annie, Marco, and Jean. Niccolo would take Ymir, Historia, and Mikasa. Eren would take you, Sasha, and Connie.

You all got into the designated cars comfortably. You sat in the passenger seat with Connie and Sasha in the back. The three of you waited for him to start the car, "seatbelt babe, we wouldn't want you getting hurt now would we?"

"You about to drive like maniac or something?" You looked at him then put your seatbelt on. Eren put the key in the car and glanced at you for a split second. He turned and put his hand on the back of your seat and began to pull out.

(YK THAT HOT THING GUYS DO WHILE LOOKING THROUGH THE REARVIEW MIRROR 😩😩.)

"Looks like our two love birds are getting along." Connie shouted while fighting over a piece of gum with Sasha. You looked back to see what they were doing.

Before you could respond Eren started talking "Yeah, we just fucked in the library, I had her whimpering like she never has before." Connie and Sasha stopped what they were doing and you snapped your head around to look at Eren.

"Wait for real?" Connie asked, looking at Sasha with raised brows. "Oh wait is that why y/n was on her knees in the library looking tired. That makes so much sense, and y/n claimed you were both 'studying'." He used air quotations and looked at you both with wide eyes. You shook your head to dignify Eren was playing around.

"Don't say stuff like that dumbass. You have them thinking we were doing stuff." You leaned back in your seat and stared out the window watching cars go by. Eren just chuckled at what you had to say, then took one of his hands off the wheel and hooked it around your leg to grip your thigh. This action made your body tense, but that tension was released soon enough.

—dinner—

Dinner had its ups and downs, Sasha and Connie were doing a lot and wouldnt stay still so Annie had to put them in their place. Of course they listened to her, the intimidating look in her eyes is scary. Niccolo kept asking for the waiter to tell her how they could modify their dishes, Marco was half asleep until the food came out, and Eren kept flirting with you, which wasn't bad, he just had a lot of cheesy pick up lines. Overall having dinner with your new friends was nice, they were all welcoming and genuinely enjoyed having you around.