First Day in Gotham.

Start from the beginning

I dont want to be numb but I'm tired of being hurt. Is so very tired. Thease people care about me I cant die. Not on them. They care, for some reason they care about me.

My spiraling stopped as we reached the Manor. I took a deep breath to prepare my mask even more. Following Tim out of the car, we made our way to the front door. Alfred magically appeared to open it. Ssf ide effect of using a miraculous I presume. Tim once more took my hand. "Come on Blue your room is right next to mine." I nodded and let him lead me threw the corridors.

For awhile there I thought everyone would be asleep. I was wrong. We turned a corner and I seen Dick standing by a door. "Hello Cupcake. Welcome to Wayne Manor! Happy to finally meet you in person." He brightly said in rapid fire. I tried my best to smile happily back. I don't think it quite reached my eyes.

He opened the door for me and said "Ta-Dah!" My walls were a nice light gray. What I found amusing was the ladybug themed bedspread. My suit case was already sitting on my bed. Walking to it, I took out Kalki to grab the rest of the stuff I needed. Basically just my commissions and supplies. It didnt take long for me to get it all through the portal.

It didnt take me long go organize my things on the desk so I can work later. Tim sat on my bed waiting for me patiently. I turned to him when I was done. He stood up and said "To the Bat-cave." In a comical voice like someone would do in a movie. It made me giggle slightly. I'm climbing out of my numb pit again. It is going to hurt but I'll keep climbing up.

"This is my favorite way into the Bat-cave. I'll show you where it is then, take you to the most used one." Tim said excited to show me the Bat-cave. He stopped next to what looked like an ordinary wall, he pressed on a peice of the wood trim and part of the wall opened. This is so cool. "This is my favorite entrance because no one else uses it." I nodded at that and we continued.

We made it into the study. The most used entrance is in the study. That is kinda ridiculous. Tim walked over to the clock and moved the hands causing it to move revealing another entrance. I followed Tim in. I just realised something I dont have coffee. Must be because I'm so excited.

In the Bat-cave I greeted the rest of the family that was just now returning. Tim had went upstairs to start more coffee. Thank Kwamii. I started looking around. They noticed I didnt feel like talking. Although the Kwamii came to talk to me. "Pigtails. I want chease!" Plagg demanded. I rolled my eyes. "Go ask Alfred Plagg. I dont even know where the kitchen is." I told him. "Tt. What is that? . . . . It is adorable." Damian spoke. Plagg flew down to his height. "I'm not adorable kid. I'm the god of destruction. I killed the dinosaurs." Damian just held out his hands. Plagg sat down in his open hands.

As the guardian, I can sense that Plagg has found his true holder. One with destruction in their soul. Like I have creation in mine. "Pigtails!?!" Plagg yells at me in question. "It is up to you Plagg." Is all I said in response. Plagg gave me a nodd of affirmation. "Damian Al-Goul Wayne. I present to you the miraculous of destruction. You will use it for the greater good. Do you accept?" Damian's mouth popped open. He quickly shut it and nodded at me eagerly. "I accept guardian." Is all he said. Then I handed him the ring, his miraculous.

Then he walked away to get to know Plagg more. Tim has Mullo, Jason has Long, Alfred has Nuroo, I think Bruce would do good with Wayzz so he can protect his sons, now for Dicks miraculous? Sazz, he is flexible enough for Sazz. Yeah, then my new family will be safe. They can take care of them selves but for added protection. I can teach them how to use their powers by bonding with their kwami, that way they dont have to transform.