Sanzu // Catch feelings

Start from the beginning

But Sanzu is different. He's gentle with me not when it comes to bed, He's a beast. He's gentle to me after we did the deed... He always asks how my day was, how's my feeling even though I shut him out every time but he still shows that he cares for me. He's too sweet and it's annoying but at the same time, I don't mind.

"No, don't follow them Y/N," I said to myself. I close my eyes and took a deep breath. I manage to walk away not looking back.

*********

I'm  now at my apartment and I walk back and forth in my living room sipping wine. I still can't get out the picture of Sanzu with that girl.

What's wrong with him? He said he doesn't want a younger woman. And she looks like a freaking minor!

Wait, Why am I acting like this it's not like he's my boyfriend or something. 

"This is stupid, Y/N Stop this," I said to myself. I stop walking and think for a minute.

"Fuck!" I cuss. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" I drink the remaining wine and put the wine glass at the top of my kitchen counter and grab my bag and march my way out of the apartment. It's raining and I run from my apartment to his. It's like four blocks away. it's traffic and I want to see him now.

I reach his apartment building and ring his doorbell repeatedly.

"Hey! Chill I'm coming." He said.

He opened the door and saw me soaking wet leaning my head at the side of his door with my arms crossed to my chest.

"Hey! Y/N what happened?"

I didn't say any words, I throw my bag inside and wrap my arms around his neck. I kissed him passionately and push him inside of his apartment. He grabs my waist and caress it. I pushed him to the bed and sit on top of him. I remove my top and continue to kiss him.

"What's wrong?" He said when he manages to break from our kiss. I just stare at him and kiss him again.

"Hey." He said, calling my attention.

"Fuck me," I said.

"Fuck that's so hot." He throws me to the bed reversing the position. He flips me over and removes my pants. He slaps my behind three times. He removed my undies and cup my lady part. I moan in his warm hands.

"Are you not gonna tell me what happened? Do you want to be punished?"

"Yes, punish me."

My head is shoved in the bed but I manage to look back at him. He's grinning. That's hot.

He licks his fingers before he put them in. "Fuck" I cuss.

"Louder, babe." He moves his fingers inside making me lose my mind.

"Sanzu"

"Louder." He's getting aggressive.

"Oh! Sanzu!"

"Fuck. I can't hold it anymore." He said.

I heard unbuckling of the belt and opening of his zipper.

"Stay still babe" he whispers to me and kisses my back all the way down.

I can feel the tip of his manhood in my entrance. he's brushing it. Fuck he's teasing me. I'm getting impatient.

"Sanzu"

"Yes."

"Fuck me now."

He didn't speak. Without a word he just shoves his shaft inside me without a warning. It caught me off guard.

"Ah! Hnggg!"

"Say my name." He said as he thrust himself.

"Sanzu. Hmmm..."

"Again."

"Sanzu... Haruchiyo."

"I like it when you say my name." He said under his breath.

His thrust became faster and faster making me lose my mind even more. He pulls my two arms behind lifting half of my body from the bed. Rough sex is his specialty.

"Ahhh! fuck. I'm close." I whisper

"Come with me, babe."

He let go of my hands and hold my waist. He continues to thrust deeper and faster until we both reach the climax

I moan his name repeatedly until his last thrust.

"Fuck Y/N"

"Yeah you just did." I said and slump my body to the bed face down. He lay on top of me. He removed the hair on my neck and kisses the side of my neck to my nape.

"That was hot," he said.

I didn't respond.

"Hey, what happened?" He asked. He still planting small kisses at me.

It took me a couple of seconds to answer. "Who's that girl." There I said it.

"What girl?"

"If you like younger girls just say so!" I try to sit that makes him move away from my back.

"What are you trying to say?" He sits in front of me and cock his head to the side

I look at him and sigh. "I saw you earlier. with a girl. younger." I can't complete the sentence. I felt nervous.

"Oh? At the mall? You mean my younger sister Senju?"

"Your what?"

"Yeah! she's the one I'm with earlier. She asked me to go shopping with her, well she wants to go shopping and I'm her black card." He chuckled.

"Fuck." I take his blanket and cover my whole body. This is embarrassing! I sound like a jealous girlfriend.

"Hey." I can feel his arms wrapping me. "is it me or you're jealous?" He said in a teasing voice.

"Shut up."

I can hear his chuckle. "Come on, Y/N we're not in high school anymore. I know if someone's jealous or not." He said.

I removed the blanket from my face. "So what?"

"So what?" He repeated it with a confused tone.

"So what if I'm jealous. We're not together. it's not a big of a deal."

"Well, it's big deal for me."

I fixed my gaze at him. "What? Why?"

He looked away, Am I seeing right? He's blushing?

"You see, I've been waiting for you this whole time."

"What... What do you mean?"

"I fell in love with you."

"What? But you're dating other girls right?"

"I'm just saying that so that you don't think I have feelings for you. I'm afraid that you'll leave me if you know I'm getting attached."

"Oh." I can't explain whatI feel I looked away... I want to jump at him and kiss him is this happiness?

He holds my cheek and turns my face to him. He looked me in the eye.

"So, did you catch feelings?" He said smirking.

End.