When Rose is feeling sad "playlist-"

"Heather," by Conan Gray...

"Way Less Sad," by AJR...

"Happier," by Bastille & Marshmello...

"hope ur ok," by Olivia Rodrigo...

"jealousy, jealousy," by Olivia Rodrigo...

"deja vu," by Olivia Rodrigo...

"Maniac," by Conan Gray...

"WITHOUT YOU," by The Kid LAROI...

"Lucid Dreams," by Juice WRLD...

"Yellow," by Coldplay...

"Mood," by 24kGoldn...

"Bad Habits," by Ed Sheeran...

"Cancer," by Twenty One Pilots...

"Higher Power," by Coldplay...

"Fix You," by Coldplay...

"Follow You," by Imagine Dragons...

"All I Know So Far," by P!NK...

"Crush Culture," by Conan Gray...

"driver's license," by Olivia Rodrigo...

"Therefore I Am," by Billie Eilish...

"everything i wanted," by Billie Eilish...

"Overdrive," by Conan Gray...

"bury a friend," by Billie Eilish...

"Boys Will Be Bugs," by Cavetown...

"Before You Go," by Lewis Capaldi...

"Someone You Loved," by Lewis Capaldi...

"Ocean Avenue," by Yellowcard...

"If We Have Each Other," by Alec Benjamin...

"Five More Minutes," by Jonas Brothers...

"Let Me Down Slowly," by Alec Benjamin...

"Oh My God," by Alec Benjamin...

"Demons," by Alec Benjamin...

"The Way You Felt," by Alec Benjamin...

"Save Your Tears," by The Weeknd...

"Leave The Door Open," by Bruno Mars...

"I Write Sins Not Tragedies," by Panic! At The Disco...

"Jump In The Cadillac," by Bruno Mars...

"Just The Way You Are," by Bruno Mars...

"Marry You," by Bruno Mars...

"Be Alright," by Dean Lewis...

"Missing Piece," by Vance Joy...

"Rescue Me," by OneRepublic...

"Circles," by Post Malone...

"Dirty Little Secret," by All-American Rejects...

"Somebody Else," by Ebony Day...

"Hold On," by Justin Bieber...

"you broke me first," by Tate McRae...

"Run Away With You," by Big & Rich...

"broken," by lovelytheband...

"If I Can't Have You," by Shawn Mendes...

"happier," by Olivia Rodrigo...

"Serotonin," by girl in red...

"but you like her better..."

"it's stupid but it's all i have..."

"even though i might not like this, i think that you'll be happier, i think that you'll be happier..."

"does she know how proud i am she was created, With the courage to unlearn all their hatred, We don't talk much but i just gotta say, 'i miss you, and i hope that you're okay...' God, i hope you're happier today, 'Cause i love you, and i hope that you're okay..."

"all your friends are so cool, you go out every night, In your daddy's nice car, yeah, you're livin' the life, Got a pretty face, pretty boyfriend, too, i wanna be you so bad, and i don't even know you, All i see is what i should be, Happier, prettier, jealousy, jealousy, All I see is what i should be, I'm losin' it, all i get's, jealousy, jealousy..."

"do you get déjà vu when she's with you, huh? (hm) do you get déjà vu, oh..."

"so why do you call me and tell me you want me back? You manic..."

"i still see your shadows in my room, It's to the points where i love and i hate you, Can't take back the love that i gave you And i cannot change you so i must replace you (oh)..."

"it was called yellow..."

"we play games of love to avoid the depression..."

"my bad habits lead to you..."

"i will not kiss you...lips are chapped and faded...know that i will never marry..."

"i'm so happy that i'm alive, Happy i'm alive at the same time as you..."

"that's all i know, that's all i know so far..."

"just let me be sad and lonely...so hide in the bathroom, 'Til they find someone else new (culture)..."

"i got my driver's license last week, just like you talked about, 'cause you were so excited for me to finally drive up to your house...but today i drove through the suburbs, cryin' 'cause you weren't around...and i know we weren't perfect but i've never felt this way for no one, oh-oh, and i just can't imagine how you could be so okay now that i'm gone...'Cause you said forever, now I drive alone past your street, Yeah, you said forever, now i drive alone past your street..."

"so, before you go, Was there something i could've said to make it all stop hurting...If only i'd known you had a storm to weather...Was never the right time, whenever you called, Went little, by little, by little until there was nothing at all, Our every moment, I start to replay, But all I can think about is seeing that look on your face..." (the song is about Lewis Capaldi's aunt who passed away due to suicide a few years(?) ago. I hope everything hurts in an ache, and not a pulse, that every breath is easier now, because his aunt doesn't have to feel that way anymore :()

"So i wrote this verse to tell her that i'm always by her side...If we have each other, then we'll both be fine, i will be your brother, and i'll hold your hand, You should know i'll be there for you..." (i like this song because it feels relatable...that one day...no...I'm honestly scared to be left alone...I want to have loyal friends and family that will love me for who I am and never bully me...)

I love Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo's music :] I hope you enjoy these any time, whether sad, happy, frustrated, annoyed, struggling to not be upset, unhappy, any emotion.

If you want to talk, you can always message me. "I love you, and I hope that you're okay."