Mr Joestar

(An: lolz I dont rlly remember how mr joestar and avdol met officially so I'm just winging it, also I'm gonna start this when avdol had an encounter with dio)

"Avdol has been gone for quite a while now" I said to myself. He said he had to stop at our home for a minute and hes been gone for an hour now! For goodness sake we lived in Egypt all our lives, how come he doesnt know his way around.

Just as I turned around someone bumped into me. "Hey watch were your going-" Avdol? "Y/N OH MY GOSH" he was out of breath and his eyes wide with fear. His shakey hands gripped my shoulders and shook me violently, "AVDOL WHAT ARE YOU DOING STOP" I grabbed his hands and took them off my shoulders, I looked around and saw people staring at us and smiled at them. I dragged Avdol into an alley and slapped him on his chest.

"What are you doing! What happened!" I whisper shouted. "I-I saw him" "who-" "M-Mr. Joestsrs problem". I knew Mr. Joestar as the man who reached out to Avdol about a stand problem, I knew there was something very dangerous about the stand and its user but I was never told the full story, only that hes tried to kill Mr. Joestars family.

"We need to contact Mr. Joestar now and get to him" "how did this happen" "I was stopping at the shop after I went home, and once I got to the door he was there. He knew me, and what i was capable of. I was so frightened that all I could do was run" I released my breath that I didnt even know I was holding. I immediately hugged him, He hugged me back and called Mr. Joestar.

After 5 minutes Avdol told me that Mr. Joestar was on the way to the airport and we also made our way there.

AN:I'm guessing that Joseph was in Egypt when meeting Avdol

After about 10 minutes we arrived at the airport, I spotted a really big man that looked like he was in his 50s, I was following Avdol and we ended up walking towards the man. "Mr. Joestar" he turned around, "Mr. Avdol" he smiled and looked at me "and this must be your sister? Shes gorgeous" I smiled back at him "why thank you Mr. Joestar, where we off to?" "Tokyo, i need to visit my wonderful daughter Holly and adorable grandson Jotaro".