"I would be careful if I were you. I told them to put rails on that thing but you know Tommy, forever for the adventure."

I didn't know my eyes could open wider than when i first stepped into this place. Suddenly the urge to clamour down these stairs and bridges to the bottom was a lot stronger. I put away my sword, avoiding an accident to happen as I sped up.

I clattered along, my armour bouncing of itself. I stepped carefully, but quick, almost gliding down the stairs at the pace I was going.

I finally reached the bottom, and stopped. I just stared.

"What? I don't even get a hello at this point?" He turned his head to the side and tutted. "What's up with people these days?"

"T-Techno?" I said, still in disbelief. How did he find this place, how did he know Tommy?

He opened his arms to the side, his royal red cloak opening to reveal his signature white blouse and black trousers.

"The one and only"

I ran forward before my face collided with the soft fabric of his shirt as he engulfed me with his arms.

"How- Why are you here?" I said after stepping away, staring up at him as if in a blink he could disappear. I mean, he's done it before and look how that left me. "I thought you died, after the raid- How- Why didn't you stick around at the smp?"

My head was full of questions. "It just messed me up you know. You can't just appear randomly after I've accepted you've gone then disappear again, it's confusing"

He brought a hand up and rubbed the back of his neck. "I know, I know. But you know Technoblade never dies right" He flashed a grin at me. "Besides, I tried to see you, I did, but Dreams a real dick"

Dream? What did he have to do with this? He was the one that told me Techno left. "What's that supposed to mean?"

He raised his eyes to meet with mine. "He threatened me, Y/N, and as much as I could beat him, I dont feel like fighting more than one war at once"

He examined my face, watching my expressions.

"He told you I just left didn't he."He lifted his head to the ceiling, eyes scouring over the rocks. Whilst muttering under his breath "That bastard."

So that explains it. As much as I'd like to think I have avoid Dreams manipulation, the fact is, I hadn't.
He had held me whilst I broke down for something he brought up and I still forgave him. But something inside me cant hate him. No matter how much he terrorises, and brings me down, I'll always forgive him.

I shook my head as if I was trying to shake the thoughts from my head as Techno started speaking.

"As for why I'm here - Tommy called." He turned away, walked further into the ravine. I wasn't fazed by his lack of conversational manners, he could never really see the point in standing around for a chat. "Said something about arson, chaos and a rebellion of some sorts"

A rebellion. Huh. I guess I hadn't seen Tommy and Wilbur yet, but surely I would know if they were planning something big like that. Wouldn't they need my help? Or at least a couple fighters like me.

He paused to turn back around  to face me. "and you know me - such an anarchist, I won't turn down a good opportunity to take down a government or two"

I smiled distracted from all of my previous thoughts. "Or a good excuse to draw blood."

"you make it sound like I'm a psychopath, darling" Techno said rolling his eyes.